The Student Room Group

Gcse aqa literature Dr Jekyll and mr hyde help

Hi everyone is their anyone who can give me some help for the Dr Jekyll and mr hyde gcse aqa literature exam. I have my mocks in 2 weeks and I feel the least confident in Dr Jekyll as it’s not like Macbeth and I often found it a bit hard to pick out language techniques in this text. So any help that anyone can give would be awesome. I got a 6- on my Macbeth practice one in school which is 18/30 and we had competed another which I will find out the grade on Monday and I think I did much better.
Original post by Hailey629
Hi everyone is their anyone who can give me some help for the Dr Jekyll and mr hyde gcse aqa literature exam. I have my mocks in 2 weeks and I feel the least confident in Dr Jekyll as it’s not like Macbeth and I often found it a bit hard to pick out language techniques in this text. So any help that anyone can give would be awesome. I got a 6- on my Macbeth practice one in school which is 18/30 and we had competed another which I will find out the grade on Monday and I think I did much better.

Hi! I've got this study booklet that includes an overview of the plot, setting and characters, and talks about key themes. There's also over 60 quotations at the end so you could maybe learn some of them ???
There are some good YouTube videos on Jekyll and Hyde-for example Mr Bruff

hope this can be of some use :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)

Also just found another key quotes table :smile:
Reply 3
Hi thank you but none of them are opening up?
Hi thank you but none of them are opening up?

That's so weird, hmmm
I could try sending them by pm
Reply 5
Yes please
Yes please

I can't figure out how to attach them by pm :confused:
Original post by average_human
I can't figure out how to attach them by pm :confused:

if not I could try emailing them to you if u want
Reply 9
No it didn’t work
Reply 10
You could try to screenshot the covers of the book or key parts and attach it onto here by your phone if you use your phone for student room. Thank you for helping

Quick Reply

Latest