The Student Room Group

Baby names!

My mum is having twins, a boy and a girl! Looking for some name suggestions! Please don’t include names that are very common like : Emily, Lola, Charlie, Ellie, Cerys, Jacob, ect! Names that gives off these vibes are also good! : πŸŒžπŸŒΈπŸŒ·πŸ„πŸ§šπŸ»πŸ€ŽπŸ’«πŸŒΏ

Scroll to see replies

Congrats! exciting times ahead :tongue:

Taylor and Tyler are the only ones i can think of. I can't think of any that give off πŸŒžπŸŒΈπŸŒ·πŸ„πŸ§šπŸ»πŸ€ŽπŸ’«πŸŒΏ
Original post by Presslyyy
My mum is having twins, a boy and a girl! Looking for some name suggestions! Please don’t include names that are very common like : Emily, Lola, Charlie, Ellie, Cerys, Jacob, ect! Names that gives off these vibes are also good! : πŸŒžπŸŒΈπŸŒ·πŸ„πŸ§šπŸ»πŸ€ŽπŸ’«πŸŒΏ

Congrats on your happy exciting news to your mum and also as a big brother or sister x

Cara.
Alys
Cassey
Aimee
Joshua

You don't get many ordinary parents picking unusual names for kids unlike pop stars and alike.
I hear Jonathan is a very nice name...
Okay okay i love the name chanel, leo and sage !! <3
Original post by Jonathanツ
I hear Jonathan is a very nice name...

i agree 😏

Kelsie(obviously)
Joshua
Jamie(unisex)
Samantha(I love this one because you can shorten it to sam)
Any form of rose, e.g.: Rosa, Rosie or just Rose

Also, I've never heard of the name Cerys, I didn't know it was common!
Sun, Flower, Flower 2, Mushroom, Fairy, Brown Heart, Star with Tail, Fern Thing

Spoiler

Rosalind, Rosamund, Gunnora, Clovis, Aella, Lorquelon, Isabella and Cecily.
Names that gives off these vibes are also good! : πŸŒžπŸŒΈπŸŒ·πŸ„πŸ§šπŸ»πŸ€ŽπŸ’«πŸŒΏ

I didn't see this bit, so maybe these names will suit better:
-Rose names(like before)
-Willow
-Ivy
-Clover
-Lyla
-Daisy
-Oakley
-Hazel
-Briar
-Blair
Or any flowery/nature name. I think Jade + Jasper is a nice combo!
Girls: Romilly, Ciara, Alexis, Loralie, Faith, Louisiana, Daisy, Georgiana, Fern, Kamilla

Boys: Bear, Archie, Kalen, Brennon, Kaden, Adrien, Wren, Axel, Jaden

Unisex: Phoenix, Alex, Casey/ Kaci, Ashley, Riley/ Rylee

Hopefully those could be a help?
Huell and Babineaux :colone:
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Rosalind, Rosamund, Gunnora, Clovis, Aella, Lorquelon, Isabella and Cecily.

how about baby celtic:biggrin:
For girls: Alyssa, Annabel, Athena, Arista, Aurora, Elspeth, Fleur, Helena, Selene and Sybil.

For guys: Angelo, Cole, Douglas, Louis, Lucas, Orion, Rex, Roman, Tristram and Valentino.
Matt and summer :tongue:
Cassander and Cassandra
Original post by Wise Goldie
how about baby celtic:biggrin:

Already taken 🀭
Alayna/Lina/Harris/Noah
Reply 18
Congratulations! What about Lara and Leo, maybe, they are quite cute ! xx

Girl's name: Lilia (means lily)
Boy's name: Silas (means forest)

Quick Reply

Latest