The Student Room Group

Worried (please help)

I have been hearing about another lockdown might be possible and I have been scared. I've all today and I might struggle to sleep tonight. I have been sstressing and the worrying through today.

What if its true and we go back into lockdown? My friends said they will just be ignoring the rules and continuing going out regardless which what I will be probably do if we did have another lockdown but places aren't going to be open. Im still stressed and worried now but a bit less because I got a bit of reassurance from mates but I'm still worried. I just hope I sleep tonight because I have been overthinking so much. Im so worried.

Scroll to see replies

I guarantee there won't be another lockdown, don't worry.

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Qxi.xli
I guarantee there will not be another lockdown, don't worry.

I'm not sure. There are new variants
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not sure. There are new variants

oh yeah I forgot about that lol oops..

Anyways, why are you worried? It's out of your hands. If it happens, it happens. There is nothing at all you can do to change what the govt will decide.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Qxi.xli
oh yeah I forgot about that oops..

anyways, why are you worried? It's out of your hands. If it happens, it happens. There is nothing at all you can do to change what the govt will decide.

Because I will be stuck at home all day, I will be ignoring the lockdown anyway but it's just places aren't going to be open so some stuff I won't be able to do. The fact it's out of my control is an issue in itself like we just lose our freedom and if you're mental health is ****ed then tough
Original post by Qxi.xli
I guarantee there won't be another lockdown, don't worry.

Spoiler

Matt Hand-on-C-ck said that hes open to delaying June 21st, so even I'm not too sure anymore...

Boris failing the UK, yet again.
I have been hearing about another lockdown might be possible and I have been scared. I've all today and I might struggle to sleep tonight. I have been sstressing and the worrying through today.

What if its true and we go back into lockdown? My friends said they will just be ignoring the rules and continuing going out regardless which what I will be probably do if we did have another lockdown but places aren't going to be open. Im still stressed and worried now but a bit less because I got a bit of reassurance from mates but I'm still worried. I just hope I sleep tonight because I have been overthinking so much. Im so worried.

Yeah, just keep going out with mates, sure some stores wont be open, but it's no biggie as long as you aren't stuck in the house all day and you're having a good time. You wont even notice the lockdowns :nah: Have a good one man
Reply 7
Original post by V℮rsions
Matt Hand-on-C-ck said that hes open to delaying June 21st, so even I'm not too sure anymore...

Boris failing the UK, yet again.

I think most people will just continue as normal anyway.
Reply 8
Yeah, just keep going out with mates, sure some stores wont be open, but it's no biggie as long as you aren't stuck in the house all day and you're having a good time. You wont even notice the lockdowns :nah: Have a good one man

True plus people who own private business probably will just keep them open. I don't know why I'm stressed
True plus people who own private business probably will just keep them open. I don't know why I'm stressed

For sure man, it's a scary thing when the Government says it's illegal to go outside, but at the end of the day there's only so much they can expect people to stay inside before there becomes bad mental health problems.
Me too, but I will refuse to comply with any future lockdown.
For sure man, it's a scary thing when the Government says it's illegal to go outside, but at the end of the day there's only so much they can expect people to stay inside before there becomes bad mental health problems.

I know mate
Original post by fenton484
Me too, but I will refuse to comply with any future lockdown.

I thought people on here wouldn't agree with me buy it's good to see that they do.
@Qxi.xli will you be following the future lockdown rules if there is one?
@Qxi.xli will you be following the future lockdown rules if there is one?

yeah I will (most of the time) :smile:
There's a reason lockdown rules exist.

why, will you?
Original post by Qxi.xli
yeah I will (most of the time) :smile:
There's a reason lockdown rules exist.

why, will you?

Yep the reason is the government messing us about

I just was asking coz no one else here is and i thought you won't be either.
And no I won't be, as it says in my above posts and op
Reply 16
I thought people on here wouldn't agree with me buy it's good to see that they do.

But it's the people ignoring the rules and doing whatever they want that could spread coronavirus and cause further lockdown! Can't gave it both ways!

You don't have to be stuck at home all day and doing nothing; therefore plenty of things you can do, but be sensible about it.
Original post by Surnia
But it's the people ignoring the rules and doing whatever they want that could spread coronavirus and cause further lockdown! Can't gave it both ways!

You don't have to be stuck at home all day and doing nothing; therefore plenty of things you can do, but be sensible about it.

No, it's the government, I've heard of none covid deaths being put down as covid deaths like its stupid

You have to be unless it's exercise which is boring and shopping for essentials which is boring
If it happens, it happens. We'll just have to deal with it. Our grandparents lived through war, this is nothing in comparison.
Original post by black tea
If it happens, it happens. We'll just have to deal with it. Our grandparents lived through war, this is nothing in comparison.

It depends which generation. It is true about war tbf so I know 100% where you're coming from and you are right but it still doesn't invalidate how we feel. Sometimes it's hard to deal with it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending