The Student Room Group

a level chemistry

does anyone know which A-Level chemistry past paper has ionic bonding as the first question? i am trying to find the answers as i have completed one as revision and would like to mark it, but have no idea where it has come from.
Reply 1
Original post by 2015saxby
does anyone know which A-Level chemistry past paper has ionic bonding as the first question? i am trying to find the answers as i have completed one as revision and would like to mark it, but have no idea where it has come from.

which exam board?
Reply 2
Original post by pwk123
which exam board?

AQA
AQA

What was the exact question I think i know the one your on about
Reply 4
ionic bonding asking for bond enthalpies electrostatic forces nuclear radius..
the next one is on covalent and then mass spec

Original post by gogrizz123
What was the exact question I think i know the one your on about
ionic bonding asking for bond enthalpies electrostatic forces nuclear radius..
the next one is on covalent and then mass spec

is the mass spec question a long question or a short one with options for answers?
Reply 6
is the mass spec question a long question or a short one with options for answers?

long one
long one

about how its ionised and the last bit of the question its asking you to show an equation?
Reply 8
about how its ionised and the last bit of the question its asking you to show an equation?y

yes!
Try typing in the full question onto google using the exact same wording and it should come up.
yes!

i know the exact question but Im trying to remember the paper, have you got some codes at the bottom of the paper you just did?
Reply 11
i know the exact question but Im trying to remember the paper, have you got some codes at the bottom of the paper you just did?

no because we were just given random questions and we need to mark it on our own ;/

Quick Reply

Latest