The Student Room Group

2020/2019 Biology OCR A AS level papers

You might have seen me post about the Chemistry AS papers last year and the year before, just wondering how people found it on a scale of 1-10 (1 being easy, 10 being hard). I might be sitting this paper as a mock and I am super anxious about it. I don’t want answers or anything just want peoples opinion on these exams!
Reply 1
4, I sat it today.
Reply 2
@N20003

oh nooo hope u end up getting the result you want in the end tho 💞 was that the 2020 or 2019 paper? was it hard because there was lots of application questions or more knowledge based thank you
2020 it was mixture of both application and knowledge.
Original post by saffira
You might have seen me post about the Chemistry AS papers last year and the year before, just wondering how people found it on a scale of 1-10 (1 being easy, 10 being hard). I might be sitting this paper as a mock and I am super anxious about it. I don’t want answers or anything just want peoples opinion on these exams!

2019 bio was bad tbh breath was ok tho
Reply 5
Original post by kylalee.x
2019 bio was bad tbh breath was ok tho

what was in the 2019 depth?
Original post by emerzz44
what was in the 2019 depth?

Plants, staining, biodiversity quite a large chunk of that whole topic, plant practical, basically osmosis and disease like viruses
Original post by N20003
4, I sat it today.

What topics came up on the depth
Original post by Alam.7514
2020 it was mixture of both application and knowledge.

What topics came up on the depth?
Reply 9
update: did the paper, wasn't sure which paper it was (the date and stuff was taken off) but it went well in the end :smile:
Original post by saffira
update: did the paper, wasn't sure which paper it was (the date and stuff was taken off) but it went well in the end :smile:

how was it????

Latest

Trending

Trending