The Student Room Group

I constantly feel i need to break up with him

So since i have this urge to break up with my bf of nearly 8 months but i have had theses forts when the issue with his ex started

Ever since he starting liking this girl back in February then nearly going back to his ex few weeks ago and always choosing them over me but always comes back to me in the end

My feelings have changed i constantly have this feeling trapped in my chest that i need to end it i need to end it some how and my head knows after i would be relieved (but not necessary true)

At first our relationship was really good he had good sense of humour he always showing affection(still does) he always compliment me saying i was cute, beautiful, gorgeous and fit and that im the best(still does)
But he always seems bored around me and every time he hangs out with new girl mate he seems to end up liking them for example his ex he literally send me a near break up message to me saying i dont want be with anyone anymore (I still look at it as a break up but he doesnt) coz he chose her over me and this girl caused him to nearly drink himself to death last year

And then his ex got her mates involved telling him your either with her or you can f off and one of her mates well he threatened him and then my name got mentioned and i got annoyed and i saw message saying "you broke up with your current girlfriend to get back with [his ex] and now you got back with her again" and when i saw that it got me thinking and i still cant stop thinking about it

I just feel like me isnt what he wants i mean this is his last chance i told him this but i feel hes close to already losing that chance

I love him but it seems its abit one sided i never talk to guy(i never had guy mates out of fear of them liking me so i have more girl mates so not even one guy mate) i dont even hug guys just fist bump them but he gives girls hugs but secondly he didn't want to be seen by me when hes with other girls including his ex i saw the other girl but not his ex but i feel he has more fun with them compared to me at first i didnt care that he had girl mates but he since he started liking two already he got me thinking

I always respect my relationship and im loyal i dont play around i dont even talk to guys, im just civil with them and play it cool and when im in relationship i never think about any other guy i always look at my man

Im findin it difficult to end it with him coz i always see the good in him but i cant forget what happened with his ex and the other girl

I know there is better out there for him (prettier) i know i aint got the looks but i know no one can treat him good like i do

All my life i always looked after others
always been the motherly person towards people but when people want to look after me i dont allow it coz i was neglected as a kid always had to look after siblings as a kid always knew my feelings and needs wouldnt as important than others
So i am the independent type dont like asking for help dont like being treated like im helpless and i cant do anything myself

I am easy going person always been grateful i didnt have alot in my life so even buying someone something always cheered me up
But felt guilty when someone buyed me something

But when it comes to my bf i sometimes feel he aint grateful for what his parents do for him like hes real lucky that they look after him well and i always think hes mad with me all the times and when something is uo with the relationship he doesnt tell me he just says he wants to be alone etc
Reply 1
So break up with him
Yeah, just break up with him
I had SUUUUCH doubts about my ex. He did nothing wrong at all! I just fell out of love but I was so scared and nervous and anxious. So the point that just being with me made my chest hurt. I was so scared of breaking up as we had “a future plan”. What would I do without him? How would I live with no plans? Honestly??? Best decision I ever made. I am so much happier without him. Bearing in mind he was a very kind sweet boy. I just didn’t wanna be with him. Do it. Break. up with him. It’s not worth your stress believe me
break up with him
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I had SUUUUCH doubts about my ex. He did nothing wrong at all! I just fell out of love but I was so scared and nervous and anxious. So the point that just being with me made my chest hurt. I was so scared of breaking up as we had “a future plan”. What would I do without him? How would I live with no plans? Honestly??? Best decision I ever made. I am so much happier without him. Bearing in mind he was a very kind sweet boy. I just didn’t wanna be with him. Do it. Break. up with him. It’s not worth your stress believe me

I think this is what's happening to me i was so in love with him i liked everything about him i always saw the best in him but the more chances i gave him the more i started to unlove him and the more he started to love me knowing i did exactly care and i felt nothing but i couldnt break up with him
He talked about the future.. Marriage and kids, moving out etc but i couldnt see it working i didnt think he was that committed towards me i felt he could do better i felt he was embarrassed to admit that im his only i felt i wasnt enough i felt i fighted for this relationship but he wouldn't do the same
My Mates telling me he aint nothing to look at and i aint an option and he's gonna lose a good strong person and i deserve the world and not that

Your right i always felt i had to please others and always felt i couldnt be me i always felt he only wanted me around coz he needed the "cuddles" he says we have perfect relationship well it was at the start but i changed myself alot for him(appearence) but i dont see him changing his ways for me
I just can't see a future i felt i needed someone whos adventure and has the same energy as me but i also feel hes starting to change lately become better towards me but i dont feel anything towards him anymore
So since i have this urge to break up with my bf of nearly 8 months but i have had theses forts when the issue with his ex started

Ever since he starting liking this girl back in February then nearly going back to his ex few weeks ago and always choosing them over me but always comes back to me in the end

My feelings have changed i constantly have this feeling trapped in my chest that i need to end it i need to end it some how and my head knows after i would be relieved (but not necessary true)

At first our relationship was really good he had good sense of humour he always showing affection(still does) he always compliment me saying i was cute, beautiful, gorgeous and fit and that im the best(still does)
But he always seems bored around me and every time he hangs out with new girl mate he seems to end up liking them for example his ex he literally send me a near break up message to me saying i dont want be with anyone anymore (I still look at it as a break up but he doesnt) coz he chose her over me and this girl caused him to nearly drink himself to death last year

And then his ex got her mates involved telling him your either with her or you can f off and one of her mates well he threatened him and then my name got mentioned and i got annoyed and i saw message saying "you broke up with your current girlfriend to get back with [his ex] and now you got back with her again" and when i saw that it got me thinking and i still cant stop thinking about it

I just feel like me isnt what he wants i mean this is his last chance i told him this but i feel hes close to already losing that chance

I love him but it seems its abit one sided i never talk to guy(i never had guy mates out of fear of them liking me so i have more girl mates so not even one guy mate) i dont even hug guys just fist bump them but he gives girls hugs but secondly he didn't want to be seen by me when hes with other girls including his ex i saw the other girl but not his ex but i feel he has more fun with them compared to me at first i didnt care that he had girl mates but he since he started liking two already he got me thinking

I always respect my relationship and im loyal i dont play around i dont even talk to guys, im just civil with them and play it cool and when im in relationship i never think about any other guy i always look at my man

Im findin it difficult to end it with him coz i always see the good in him but i cant forget what happened with his ex and the other girl

I know there is better out there for him (prettier) i know i aint got the looks but i know no one can treat him good like i do

All my life i always looked after others
always been the motherly person towards people but when people want to look after me i dont allow it coz i was neglected as a kid always had to look after siblings as a kid always knew my feelings and needs wouldnt as important than others
So i am the independent type dont like asking for help dont like being treated like im helpless and i cant do anything myself

I am easy going person always been grateful i didnt have alot in my life so even buying someone something always cheered me up
But felt guilty when someone buyed me something

But when it comes to my bf i sometimes feel he aint grateful for what his parents do for him like hes real lucky that they look after him well and i always think hes mad with me all the times and when something is uo with the relationship he doesnt tell me he just says he wants to be alone etc

Instead of writing and absolute pointless essay that no one can be bothered to read, get on and break up with him
Reply 7
Instead of writing and absolute pointless essay that no one can be bothered to read, get on and break up with him

It aint that easy mate and u wouldn't know that since u cba to read it
i was in the same boat as you i told him how i felt and we both agreed it wasn't working try that

Latest

Trending

Trending