The Student Room Group

Psychology AQA

Does anyone have any tips on doing last minuite psychology revision?
The content is so much, and i have such little time, idk what to do.
Please help a felllow student outtt :frown:
Reply 1
Hi! About how much time do you have ? I recommend going through the very common topics that come up in every test ( I’m unsure whether you’re an A level or GCSE student but let me know since I did them both ! ) what I also recommend is looking through quizlet for ready made flash cards for those topics and doing exam questions on them depending on how much time you have :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by esra.aa
Hi! About how much time do you have ? I recommend going through the very common topics that come up in every test ( I’m unsure whether you’re an A level or GCSE student but let me know since I did them both ! ) what I also recommend is looking through quizlet for ready made flash cards for those topics and doing exam questions on them depending on how much time you have :smile:

Heyy!
Sorry i didn't specify, i do A level and i'm in year 12
I have about 5 days left, bearing in mind i have other subjects to revise for as well. But i've done revison over all the topics coming up except Approaches and Research Methods (which is gonna be 50% of the test :s-smilie:)

Yep, i'll definitely check out quizlet, i'm watching youtube videos at the moment as well
Reply 3
B U M P
Reply 4
@TheWholeOfTSR
bUmP :cry:
Flashcards are your best friend, and doing rough answers to past paper questions
Reply 6
Original post by infamouBx
Heyy!
Sorry i didn't specify, i do A level and i'm in year 12
I have about 5 days left, bearing in mind i have other subjects to revise for as well. But i've done revison over all the topics coming up except Approaches and Research Methods (which is gonna be 50% of the test :s-smilie:)

Yep, i'll definitely check out quizlet, i'm watching youtube videos at the moment as well

Honestly the best method is exam questions and just getting used to the mark scheme answers since your mocks paper is only going to be a past paper , and definitely just keep repeating the information , it will naturally come to you during the exam if you can just rehearse it constantly !! Best of luck 🤞🏼

Quick Reply

Latest