The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No not the same. Maybe dont use tinder then
Reply 2
Original post by cuteKawii
No not the same. Maybe dont use tinder then

I really don’t mind some girls, they’re sexy. But most of the time, the girls are so ugly man. I always swipe left consecutively
UK for you - full of ugly people
yeah English girls all look same tbh
Sexy and ugly. The issue is obvious.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
UK for you - full of ugly people

I have to agree with this.

I noticed I’m mainly attracted to black/ foreign girls. Sorry but.. don’t even get me started on the cringe bios

“YoUr PaReNts Will LovE mE bUt I’ll be YouR neighbours Worst EneMy”
Reply 7
Original post by Proxenus
yeah English girls all look same tbh

Definitely
It’s getting pretty boring.
Original post by Proxenus
yeah English girls all look same

it's the ones who always think they deserve so much attention from other lads too
Reply 9
Original post by cuteKawii
it's the ones who always think they deserve so much attention from other lads too

Exactly.
Sometimes I think that I’m just being mean and nasty but genuinely they are just hella ugly. I’m even sceptical whenever I get a match these days because I genuinely forget who I swiped right for..

That’s how much I swipe left...
Exactly.
Sometimes I think that I’m just being mean and nasty but genuinely they are just hella ugly. I’m even sceptical whenever I get a match these days because I genuinely forget who I swiped right for..

That’s how much I swipe left...

that is tough, jheeze, it's annoying when I see a girl who is hella fit and it's not a match, who would make you swipe right
Original post by testedmountains
that is tough, jheeze, it's annoying when I see a girl who is hella fit and it's not a match, who would make you swipe right

Me? Probably just hot girls. Foreign I’ve noticed is what mainly attracts me, don’t get me wrong.. some white girls are nice as hell.

But majority on here are just no..
I get what you mean about it not being a match but thankfully the ones I actually find attractive match me. I hope some more good looking girls get on here for summer though.
I really don’t mind some girls, they’re sexy. But most of the time, the girls are so ugly man. I always swipe left consecutively

LOL please elaborate
I never get matches in the UK (& I live here), yet whenever I travel abroad, instant hits.
And all of those girls are looking for a chad way above their league
LOL please elaborate

They’re just so ugly, I just keep swiping left like every single time.

So so so ugly
lmfao savage
Reply 17
what do you mean by ugly?

TO be HONEST, you sound like a really shallow and bad person with a very objective perception of women. I think you should work on making yourself a better person and then maybe when you return, you'll find nicer, less ugly people
Original post by nikki28
what do you mean by ugly?

Like very ugly. Not what I find attractive, what else?

Latest

Trending

Trending