The Student Room Group

I feel relationship could not be for me

no need for anonymous

So i always felt lately i would do so much better on my own if i didnt have a boyfriend
i wouldnt feel the need i had to be someone im not towards them.. Either to please them or not or to have it their way
I felt i need to find myself first and that my boyfriend needed to know what he really wanted out of life

I went into panic mode when it comes to relationships
i always thought i had to rush and get my sh1t together and be prepared for future ahead
i didn't want a guy who controlled what they wanted their girl to wear
or how they go ahead with their life or decisions
I just need to breathe and sort myself out before hand
without the hesitation of having to rush because of them
Everyone has their own pace i dont see why a guy is worried when they have their own life to worry about so let the girl be... Because you know where the door is

Why should i change for a man
I could be whatever i want to be
Not this fantasy or object
Women deserve to be able to be who they want to be
Go by their dreams on what they want their life to be
no one can stop them

Sorry thought i had to share my thoughts of today for ya'll any opinions would be appreciate just had to share
Original post by Creativesilence
no need for anonymous

So i always felt lately i would do so much better on my own if i didnt have a boyfriend
i wouldnt feel the need i had to be someone im not towards them.. Either to please them or not or to have it their way
I felt i need to find myself first and that my boyfriend needed to know what he really wanted out of life

I went into panic mode when it comes to relationships
i always thought i had to rush and get my sh1t together and be prepared for future ahead
i didn't want a guy who controlled what they wanted their girl to wear
or how they go ahead with their life or decisions
I just need to breathe and sort myself out before hand
without the hesitation of having to rush because of them
Everyone has their own pace i dont see why a guy is worried when they have their own life to worry about so let the girl be... Because you know where the door is

Why should i change for a man
I could be whatever i want to be
Not this fantasy or object
Women deserve to be able to be who they want to be
Go by their dreams on what they want their life to be
no one can stop them

Sorry thought i had to share my thoughts of today for ya'll any opinions would be appreciate just had to share

Then end the relationship rather than stringing the guy along just be honest and say you don't want to be with him
Original post by Anonymous
Then end the relationship rather than stringing the guy along just be honest and say you don't want to be with him

I want to be with him but this is just my thoughts that just came to mind thought i would share since i have no one else to share with but appreciate the reply tho
there's a lot of sweeping generalisations here

are you perhaps too young to be in a relationship, or realise its value
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
That means you're in the wrong relationship. The right relationship is a relationship where you DON'T need to pretend to be someone else. So yes end THIS relationship, its clearly wrong.
It is for you. Your boyfriend isn't though.
Think of the benefits relationships can offer you, OP.
Relationships are not for everyone
Original post by black tea
Relationships are not for everyone

Relationships now look like informal versions of marriages anyways.
Original post by SlaveofAll
Relationships now look like informal versions of marriages anyways.

not sure what you mean, but if you say so
not sure what you mean, but if you say so

As the great Jörg Christian Sprave says, "Let me show you it's features!"

You see, both relationships and marriages involve kissing, holding hands, and most importantly being a couple, so we don't have to wonder why there are couples who won't bother to get married.

You see, both relationships and marriages involve kissing, holding hands, and most importantly being a couple, so we don't have to wonder why there are couples who won't bother to get married.

Sure, but relationships and marriage are still not for everyone.
Sure, but relationships and marriage are still not for everyone.

Yeah, that's true.

True but i always felt i couldnt do relationships never mind marriage i never saw or imagined myself getting married to anyone i just always fort what if the guy regrets marrying me like i dont think any guy would be willing to get down on one knee for me and out of fear i would reject it
True but i always felt i couldnt do relationships never mind marriage i never saw or imagined myself getting married to anyone i just always fort what if the guy regrets marrying me like i dont think any guy would be willing to get down on one knee for me and out of fear i would reject it

That might have more to do with the fear of having problems than the desire to get married.
That might have more to do with the fear of having problems than the desire to get married.

I think your right on that i dont want ti have problems and stuff like that and ending up divorced so i tend to avoid the marriage subject with my bf
I think your right on that i dont want ti have problems and stuff like that and ending up divorced so i tend to avoid the marriage subject with my bf

I see.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending