The Student Room Group

Greenwich Uni. vs Uni. of West London for Computer Science

I'm trying to decide my firm/insurance choices for university and I thought of asking here, which is one better than the other in your opinion? My course is Bsc (hons) with a placement year
Reply 1
Looking at the CUG league table alone, I'd say Greenwich.. But worth a look at the course contents of each to see if there are any differences that would interest or put you off one or other.
Also, one is in Ealing, then other in Greenwich.. Does that make a difference to you in terms of where you want to live / commute to?
Original post by zcacmxi
Looking at the CUG league table alone, I'd say Greenwich.. But worth a look at the course contents of each to see if there are any differences that would interest or put you off one or other.
Also, one is in Ealing, then other in Greenwich.. Does that make a difference to you in terms of where you want to live / commute to?

Well they're both about the same distance, but west london will be a clearer route since i don't have to go through the docklands in rush hour (i live in London so i'll just take the tube)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending