The Student Room Group

What issues aren't being discussed enough in the UK media?

I'm hoping to provide an answer to this question within a paper that I'm writing, and I'm really struggling.

Based on my learning within this module, I'm looking for issues and stories which, if covered, would help to increase diversity within Britain. This would obviously mean focusing on a group such as issues and particular stories regarding women, POC, lgbtq+ etc.

Does anyone have any thoughts??
Whats happening in palestine might be good
I also heard that Iceland is the best country for feminism as once women stopped doing things and men realised how much they actually relyed on them. Youll have to do more research though
Original post by emmasarahleigh
I'm hoping to provide an answer to this question within a paper that I'm writing, and I'm really struggling.

Based on my learning within this module, I'm looking for issues and stories which, if covered, would help to increase diversity within Britain. This would obviously mean focusing on a group such as issues and particular stories regarding women, POC, lgbtq+ etc.

Does anyone have any thoughts??

wow i thought you wanted to know which issues AREN'T given enough attention. not issues which obsessed middle class tofu-munchers seem to sneak into every other bulletin on the news on a daily basis, even the environment is racist apparently.
(edited 2 years ago)
Donkeys. The treatment of donkeys but some people is just beyond belief, they are such beautiful and majestic creatures who need to be treated with respect and dignity and we need to hold donkey abusers to account

Every month I am putting £500 in my personal donkey fund to help fight donkeyphobia and restore harmony to the animal kingdom
Original post by A Rolling Stone
wow i thought you wanted to know which issues AREN'T given enough attention. not issues which obsessed middle class tofu-munchers seem to sneak into every other bulletin on the news on a daily basis, even the environment is racist apparently.

You must be fun at parties.
Original post by emmasarahleigh
You must be fun at parties.

https://twitter.com/bbccomedy/status/1010189882503950336

which one of these are you??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending