The Student Room Group

Current Year 11s, how are you feeling?

Hey everyone, how are you feeling right now? I feel so weird with nothing to do and am really bored on most days.
I'm just finished Y13 and all I can say is look forward to the future, I'm sure it will be better than your Y11 experience
Original post by Jonathanツ
I'm just finished Y13 and all I can say is look forward to the future, I'm sure it will be better than your Y11 experience

Thank you, I’m so excited to start doing A Levels and only focusing on subjects I love!! How are you doing?
Original post by sciencelover37
Thank you, I’m so excited to start doing A Levels and only focusing on subjects I love!! How are you doing?

Tired, so I'm going to bed

Night
Original post by Jonathanツ
Tired, so I'm going to bed

Night

😂 sleep tight
Original post by sciencelover37
Hey everyone, how are you feeling right now? I feel so weird with nothing to do and am really bored on most days.

Eh, I feel alright. I'm glad I don't have to go to school anymore, but sometimes it's boring having to stay at home with nothing to do all day on most days.
Original post by unknowntechie
Eh, I feel alright. I'm glad I don't have to go to school anymore, but sometimes it's boring having to stay at home with nothing to do all day on most days.

Yeah, I’m kind of just waiting to go back to school, even though we have about ten weeks :biggrin: but at least I don’t need to see people every day

Quick Reply

Latest