The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

book costs at durham

hi,

i'm hoping to go to durham for the liberal arts in october! i'm really looking forward to it.

at the moment, i've chosen to do in my first year, music, eng lit, politics and education.

i'm wandering if there are any existing undergrad students studying any of these subjects in their second or third year at durham who could tell me roughly how much money you had to spend on books?

and it would b very cool if you could share a list of books required for any of these subjects . . . :smile:

thaankss
bumping this
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
hi,

i'm hoping to go to durham for the liberal arts in october! i'm really looking forward to it.

at the moment, i've chosen to do in my first year, music, eng lit, politics and education.

i'm wandering if there are any existing undergrad students studying any of these subjects in their second or third year at durham who could tell me roughly how much money you had to spend on books?

and it would b very cool if you could share a list of books required for any of these subjects . . . :smile:

thaankss

As a general guide, you can prepare for costs up to about £250 for books, although obviously this will depend on your course. Remember that there is no need to go out and buy every book on your reading list - there will be copies of all course books in the library. If you really want to have your own copy of the books, look out for cheaper second hand versions on Amazon/eBay or from previous students selling their books.

Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending