The Student Room Group

why are east asian girls so gorgeous even more than other asians?

I live in London specifically in an area where there are lots of south asians, black people white people but not a lot of east asian. whenever I go towards central london, i always so many beautiful east asian girls esp koreans but other east asians too but oh my god their skin is always soo gorgeous and smooth and pale which is such a lovely contrast with their extremely dark eyes and gorgeous straight hair... like just wow. I've always been jealous of them and also east asians seem to be really popular with men in general... By contrast i tend to find south asians less pretty. There are pretty south asian girls but their features are less delicate, their skin less smooth and clear and ik this bcoz im south asian lol.
I've always just wondered why is such a huge difference in the way we look?

Scroll to see replies

Genetics innit.
As a South Asian, I’m offended 😒🙄
That's your personal preference lol
I love the East Asian culture. Specially Korea. Used to watch south Korean dramas which are just..amazing!
(edited 6 years ago)
South Asians are generally ugly and need to cake their faces with make up to look semi-decent.

And for the sake of being politically correct "Ok, NOT ALL South Asians are ugly"...but most fo them are
Can you provide the example of the gorgeousness? Tastes matter
Original post by TheEnchantress
As a South Asian, I’m offended 😒🙄

i personally think y'all are great , at my school anyway
Korean women are 😍😍😍
I’m korean bit tend to get attracted to white guys, sometimes the kind that look like utter f*ckboys. Pretty sure they only look at white girls anyways 🙄
Original post by Anonymous
I live in London specifically in an area where there are lots of south asians, black people white people but not a lot of east asian. whenever I go towards central london, i always so many beautiful east asian girls esp koreans but other east asians too but oh my god their skin is always soo gorgeous and smooth and pale which is such a lovely contrast with their extremely dark eyes and gorgeous straight hair... like just wow. I've always been jealous of them and also east asians seem to be really popular with men in general... By contrast i tend to find south asians less pretty. There are pretty south asian girls but their features are less delicate, their skin less smooth and clear and ik this bcoz im south asian lol.
I've always just wondered why is such a huge difference in the way we look?

That's your personal preference. Every ethnicity is beautiful in their own special way so there isn't a need for comparison. If you like east Asian girls, then go for it. But that's not what everybody thinks so be mindful not to offend anyone.
Korea definitely has the prettiest girls in Asia. Where else in Asia can you find natural beauties like Sandara Park, Hyori Lee, Boa, Song Hye Ko, Kim Tae Hee, Han Ga In, Lee Young Ae, Jisoo?
Original post by sophia13
That's your personal preference. Every ethnicity is beautiful in their own special way so there isn't a need for comparison. If you like east Asian girls, then go for it. But that's not what everybody thinks so be mindful not to offend anyone.

Exactly! Putting down other groups of people aint it
east asian are more attractive, less odour, less body hair. Just better looking.

1. Europeans
2. East Asians
3. South Americans
4. Africans
5. Arabs/Pakistani
6.Indians

No arab or Pakistani girl would even look your way, incel
No arab or Pakistani girl would even look your way, incel

I just rated looks
I just rated looks

No you just ordered ethnicities from most to least Eurocentric :/
east asian are more attractive, less odour, less body hair. Just better looking.

1. Europeans
2. East Asians
3. South Americans
4. Africans
5. Arabs/Pakistani
6.Indians

Don't revive old threads.

1. Europeans
2. East Asians
3. South Americans
4. Africans
5. Arabs/Pakistani
6.Indians

south americans less attractive than east asians! you got to be joking, south americans are voluptuous brown skinned goddesses.
Original post by caramelon
south americans less attractive than east asians! you got to be joking, south americans are voluptuous brown skinned goddesses.

I'm not that person but East asians are super beautiful. Especially their women but also their men.

I agree with you. South Americans are beautiful.
Reply 19
What obsessing over anime does to mfer

Latest

Trending

Trending