The Student Room Group

Muslims only - Will i get sinned for this?

I wanted to ask a question because it’s been bothering me for months but I went to a party a few months back and my drink had been spiked and whilst i was intoxicated i had sex with a guy but i was wondering if i will get sinned for it because it wouldn’t have happened if i hadn’t gone to the party and free mixed so it’s basically my fault?
Sister, i wont water down the deen for you but for all those actions you got sins and also the major one. But dont let shaytan tell u you’ve gone too far for Allah to forgive you. Allah says tell my servants who have wronged themselves, dont despair of the mercy of Allah, indeed Allah forgives all sins, indeed he is the most merciful most forgiving” ask Allah to keep you strong and protect you in the future and Know he knows our actions in secret and in Open. Wa alaykumus salaam hope you have a great summer.
(edited 2 years ago)
do you mean will you get punished for it? the sin has already happened but even the most devout of muslims commit sins. we're flawed by nature. its not all about prevention but also how do you deal with something when you DO sin. just repent, daily. and sincerely. Allah is the all forgiving, the all merciful. if he knows it was a mistake and that you genuinely regret it he does have mercy. like I said, you ain't the only one trust me. everyones a sinner in some way or the other, its how we deal with it.
Original post by saaraa1080
I wanted to ask a question because it’s been bothering me for months but I went to a party a few months back and my drink had been spiked and whilst i was intoxicated i had sex with a guy but i was wondering if i will get sinned for it because it wouldn’t have happened if i hadn’t gone to the party and free mixed so it’s basically my fault?

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Hope you're well sister. The first reply pretty much hit the nail on the coffin so to speak. Each individual part was a sin. From free mixing, to the sex (I'm assuming the drink was halal which could mean the sex is less heavy as a sin bc some1 intoxicated u against your will- however as u said u were at a party- music, free mixing etc. So it's still a major sin since in the Quran Allah says don't even come close to zina). Definitely don't beat yourself up too much about it bc shaitan wants u to feel like you've sinned so much that Allah won't forgive u so that he can manipulate u to sin more. Now since this is a major sin I would advise u to perform wudhu and read 2 rakaat of توبة. Sincerely repent and ask Allah for forgiveness. If you're Sincere Allah will turn that sin into reward and remove the sin from your record. If you're struggling w this ask Allah to protect u from doing it. Also, a small piece of advice, I k u wanted to ask this question hence u said it but we shouldn't broadcast our sins so next time (hopefully there's not a next time) post anonymously

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending