The Student Room Group

Searching for accommodation near Regents University

I’m an int. student looking for accommodation and am wondering where regents students generally stay in London. I want something more student based so I can meet new people. Would appreciate any help.
Honestly, the best thing is to just google ‘student accommodation regents uni’ and see what comes up
Reply 2
Original post by WantBeAnonymous
Honestly, the best thing is to just google ‘student accommodation regents uni’ and see what comes up

Yeah that might be the best way. Thank you.
Reply 3
Original post by Agllife22
I’m an int. student looking for accommodation and am wondering where regents students generally stay in London. I want something more student based so I can meet new people. Would appreciate any help.

https://www.regents.ac.uk/admissions/accommodation
Original post by Agllife22

Hi @Agllife22,
Nido Student West Hampstead is the perfect place to meet fellow students in London. They welcome students from multiple universities in London and due to its proximity also many students from Regents University. The residence is located in West Hampstead only 6 minutes on the Jubilee line to Regents University or 15 minutes by bike. The ensuite rooms give you the best opportunity to meet new people, while you can enjoy the privacy of your own bedroom & bathroom, you'll be sharing your kitchen and living area with 7-8 other people. Or if you prefer your own space you can book a studio room with your own bedroom, kitchenette and ensuite bathroom. The residence also offer shared social spaces such as cinema, games room, study room and on-site gym and events are hosted regularly to meet your fellow residents.

More info can be found here: https://www.nidostudent.com/locations/london/west-hampstead/, or let me know if you have any further questions.

Many thanks,
Puck

Quick Reply

Latest