The Student Room Group

Birmingham vs Durham vs Newcastle vs Exeter University

I need help guys. In terms of renewable energy, which university should I select to take a Master's degree? or Which is university a quite more intensive course in engineering than others?
When you say "masters degree", do you mean an undergraduate integrated masters course (e.g. MEng, MSci), or a standalone one year masters degree (e.g. MSc, MRes, etc)? It might vary a bit between them.

Also for Exeter, I presume this is for the Cornwall campus?
Reply 2
Original post by artful_lounger
When you say "masters degree", do you mean an undergraduate integrated masters course (e.g. MEng, MSci), or a standalone one year masters degree (e.g. MSc, MRes, etc)? It might vary a bit between them.

Also for Exeter, I presume this is for the Cornwall campus?

I am so sorry. I'm new here and my English is quite not good. It means a one-year Master's degree. Could I ask you that why do you select Exeter?
Original post by charrots
I am so sorry. I'm new here and my English is quite not good. It means a one-year Master's degree. Could I ask you that why do you select Exeter?

It's no problem, just wanted to be clear! I was querying Exeter because the two different campuses have entirely different teaching and different strengths/weaknesses. The Exeter Cornwall campus is quite renowned for subjects like renewable energy, environmental engineering and mining engineering. The Exeter main campus is not so well known for engineering and the main campus engineering department is somewhat weak.

Quick Reply

Latest