The Student Room Group

Writing help

What could I say to what did you do last weekend? You can say it in german or english :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by cutybear200
What could I say to what did you do last weekend? You can say it in german or english :smile:

What did you actually do last weekend? Write about that.
Reply 2
Original post by Kerzen
What did you actually do last weekend? Write about that.

i neeed to write something interesting but idk what to write. All i did last weekend was go to the dentist..
i neeed to write something interesting but idk what to write. All i did last weekend was go to the dentist..

Say:

Last weekend, I played football with my family in the padk. In my opinion, it was really great because it was fun. Afterwards, I watched a film at home. The film was interesting but it made no sense. Next weekend I would like to play tennis at the beach. I think it will not only be X but also Y. I am looking forward to it. (Pick two intensifiers there).

If you need help translating any part of this, let me know.
Reply 4
Original post by thealphabetsays
Say:

Last weekend, I played football with my family in the padk. In my opinion, it was really great because it was fun. Afterwards, I watched a film at home. The film was interesting but it made no sense. Next weekend I would like to play tennis at the beach. I think it will not only be X but also Y. I am looking forward to it. (Pick two intensifiers there).

If you need help translating any part of this, let me know.

Omg that sentence is such a good example. I'll probably remember this kind of format for my GCSE's! Thank you so much!!!!
Omg that sentence is such a good example. I'll probably remember this kind of format for my GCSE's! Thank you so much!!!!

No prob :smile:! I always say something like this lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending