help me find the name of this melody/song!!

Watch
saffira
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
so imma try my best with the knowledge I have to try and find this melody because it’s bothering the heck out of me.

so found the melody off instagram reels. definitely heard it before.

starts off sad and mellow and has a single water drip at the start. then has some chimes that ascend in some sort of scale. all this has a piano playing G, Bb then C. A flute then comes in playing a melody. the music then swells to have a choir singing with the orchestra in the background (think has violin and viola?) music sounds more hopeful and lighter at the end.

only things I can think it can be from:
1) an anime but not many anime’s have an orchestra sort of soundtrack and for reference I have only seen parasyte, full metal alchemist brotherhood, attack on Titans, season one of the promised Neverland and naruto (watching shippuden now). so I don’t think it’s from an anime but idk.

2) sent the melody to a friend and she said the lord of the rings or the hobbit but I can’t find any song on the soundtrack that sounds like it. but if anyone has a song from one of those that does post the name here I might have missed it.

it definitely is from a film / series but more likely to be a film. thank you!
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by saffira)
so imma try my best with the knowledge I have to try and find this melody because it’s bothering the heck out of me.

so found the melody off instagram reels. definitely heard it before.

starts off sad and mellow and has a single water drip at the start. then has some chimes that ascend in some sort of scale. all this has a piano playing G, Bb then C. A flute then comes in playing a melody. the music then swells to have a choir singing with the orchestra in the background (think has violin and viola?) music sounds more hopeful and lighter at the end.

only things I can think it can be from:
1) an anime but not many anime’s have an orchestra sort of soundtrack and for reference I have only seen parasyte, full metal alchemist brotherhood, attack on Titans, season one of the promised Neverland and naruto (watching shippuden now). so I don’t think it’s from an anime but idk.

2) sent the melody to a friend and she said the lord of the rings or the hobbit but I can’t find any song on the soundtrack that sounds like it. but if anyone has a song from one of those that does post the name here I might have missed it.

it definitely is from a film / series but more likely to be a film. thank you!
Darude - Sandstorm
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (27)
13.64%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.06%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.55%
I need help with my personal statement (82)
41.41%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (50)
25.25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.52%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (15)
7.58%

Watched Threads