The Student Room Group

girls advice about crushes

If a guy likes you, he will be obvious about it. If he's serious that is. Boys who actually have a crush on a girl don't mess around or send mixed signals.

If he's sending mixed signals, he doesn't like you.
Looooool nah man.... I don’t think I agree with that..

For example; I had friends back in secondary school who, upon asked, admitted their crushes whenever we played a game... not once did they make their crushes know that they liked them, in any given setting.
Reply 2
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Looooool nah man.... I don’t think I agree with that..

For example; I had friends back in secondary school who, upon asked, admitted their crushes whenever we played a game... not once did they make their crushes know that they liked them, in any given setting.

If it serious they will show interest. Did they really like them or did they just kind of fancy them from afar?
Original post by Anonymous
If it serious they will show interest. Did they really like them or did they just kind of fancy them from afar?

Really liked them dude...
Reply 4
Really liked them dude...

Well there are anomalies in this world.

I'm looking at you ducks who can change gender
Well there are anomalies in this world.

I'm looking at you ducks who can change gender

The doors to your left.
Reply 6
The doors to your left.

surprisingly........you're right
surprisingly........you're right

Woah.. see what you did there.

Good Game. Well played mate. :yy:
Reply 8
Woah.. see what you did there.

Good Game. Well played mate. :yy:

lol okay.
Sorry unable to help being a lesbian
lol okay.

You get it?

You said I’m right....

But I said the doors to your left. And right opposes left.... ? But then I’m also right in saying your door is to your left?

Absolute quality Game. Well played man. GG. :yy:
Men, like women, can also be shy, scared of rejection, reluctant to show feelings, or for many other reasons not make it obvious when they have a crush. Although in general it's better to make a move yourself than expect someone else to when they're sending mixed signals.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending