Rasailykhushi
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Any university with bio science and medicine??
kaorimiyazono
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Do you mean like a uni that offers bioscience alongside medicine as a joint degree type thing? I doubt it since both of those degrees are already really content heavy and hard on their own so it would be way too difficult to take them both at once. If you're struggling to choose between them try and imagine yourself as a doctor. Look up what a day in the life of a real doctor looks like and see if you'd enjoy doing that for the rest of your life. Then research what careers biosciences could take you into like research for example and think about whether you'd enjoy one of them more. You could always take a bioscience degree as undergraduate and then decide later if you want to take graduate medicine. Biochemistry and biomedical sciences are good routes into graduate medicine. Good luck
Rasailykhushi
Rep:
?
(Original post by kaorimiyazono)
Do you mean like a uni that offers bioscience alongside medicine as a joint degree type thing? I doubt it since both of those degrees are already really content heavy and hard on their own so it would be way too difficult to take them both at once. If you're struggling to choose between them try and imagine yourself as a doctor. Look up what a day in the life of a real doctor looks like and see if you'd enjoy doing that for the rest of your life. Then research what careers biosciences could take you into like research for example and think about whether you'd enjoy one of them more. You could always take a bioscience degree as undergraduate and then decide later if you want to take graduate medicine. Biochemistry and biomedical sciences are good routes into graduate medicine. Good luck
what is the cost of studying bioscience in universities??
kaorimiyazono
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Rasailykhushi)
what is the cost of studying bioscience in universities??
For UK students, going to uni in the UK costs up to £9,250 a year (not including accommodation or other living costs).
Rasailykhushi
Rep:
?
For UK students, going to uni in the UK costs up to £9,250 a year (not including accommodation or other living costs).
international students??
kaorimiyazono
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
international students??
I think it depends on which uni you go to but from what I've seen, prices start from around £24,500 per year (without including accommodation or other living costs).
Rasailykhushi
Rep:
?
I think it depends on which uni you go to but from what I've seen, prices start from around £24,500 per year (without including accommodation or other living costs).
per year or whole course fee?
GANFYD
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Per year, as in the response "prices start from around £24,500 per year (without including accommodation or other living costs)"
DogeTheDoggo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by GANFYD)
Per year, as in the response "prices start from around £24,500 per year (without including accommodation or other living costs)"
This is completely unrelated but your pfp looks suuuper cool
GANFYD
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by DogeTheDoggo)
This is completely unrelated but your pfp looks suuuper cool
Thank you so much
It was done for me by CoolCavy via the thread
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7036050
DogeTheDoggo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by GANFYD)
Thank you so much
It was done for me by CoolCavy via the thread
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7036050
Can anyone ask for a custom pfp?
kaorimiyazono
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Per year.
GANFYD
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by DogeTheDoggo)
Can anyone ask for a custom pfp?
Yep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads