The Student Room Group

MY HAIR

Girls, I tried to fix my curtain bangs alone because they grew, but I have ruined them!! I'm going to book an appointment in Toni&Guy salon. It will be my first time going there and I will be doing the re-style service. I have no idea what to tell them to do. Can I ask them to make me look good again😭 I cut them really short.

Also I'm not sure what does the re-style service mean and why is it so expensive. Idk what to do. Please help
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Girls, I tried to fix my curtain bangs alone because they grew, but I have ruined them!! I'm going to book an appointment in Toni&Guy salon. It will be my first time going there and I will be doing the re-style service. I have no idea what to tell them to do. Can I ask them to make me look good again😭 I cut them really short.

Also I'm not sure what does the re-style service mean and why is it so expensive. Idk what to do. Please help

Do you really need the restyle service if it's just your fringe which needs evening up?
Reply 2
Restyle is if you are really changing up your look and it will take longer than a usual cut and blow to tidy up an existing hairstyle; that's why it's more expensive.

Don't book an appointment until you have decided what you want done. Look for photos of styles you would like and show your hairdresser. However, they can't magically make your hair grow, so maybe wait a bit until your bangs are longer and you can get them properly incorporated into you style. If not, you could be spending a lot of money for not a lot of haircutting!
Reply 3
Original post by Kerzen
Do you really need the restyle service if it's just your fringe which needs evening up?

It's supposed to be for what? I don't understand. It's the only service there for cutting and styling
Reply 4
Original post by Zuzuuuu
It's supposed to be for what? I don't understand. It's the only service there for cutting and styling

Would Cut and Blow Dry not be the right one?

https://toniandguy.com/salon/wigmore-street/services

Quick Reply

Latest