The Student Room Group

Why is it so hard to tell my boyfriend?

Why is it sort hard for me to tell him I've cheated on him several times with the same guy, and I've developped feelings for him?
Guilty conscience.
Guilt. Just accept what you did and be straight with him. It is the least he deserves after you cheating. Don't tell any lies about it but just tell him straight about everything. Do it sooner rather then later and stop leading him on.
Reply 3
Original post by Hazzz01
Guilty conscience.

Original post by Anonymous
Guilt. Just accept what you did and be straight with him. It is the least he deserves after you cheating. Don't tell any lies about it but just tell him straight about everything. Do it sooner rather then later and stop leading him on.

Should I tell him about how I feel for the other guy??

if ure srsly wondering now, are you even mature enough to be in a relationship to begin with?

You haven't been truthful to him. You could at least give him the common courtesy to be honest with him now. So yes. You tell him EVERYTHING. It is the least he deserves after what you did. To be honest by the seems of it he is better off without you if that is the way you treat him.
cos you know its not going to end well??
Because of guilt, like others have said. Tell him everything, don’t leave **** out. You’ve betrayed his trust, don’t be a COMPLETE piece of **** and try to hide things further.
Yikes.
Tell him and leave him, he deserves better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending