The Student Room Group

Thoughts on the gorilla glue girl

thoughts on tessa Brown...... (everyones view is welcome, no judging or hate!)
Reply 1
i hate that people donated to her instead of to something that actually matters
Reply 2
Original post by Hama31
i hate that people donated to her instead of to something that actually matters

IKR, like she is just so stupid and foolish. and whats she gonna do with the money anyway, she looks like someone who does not have a problem on the financial side. people could be donating to give food or water to Africa or help people with cancer and research stuff
Reply 3
Original post by Delajore
IKR, like she is just so stupid and foolish. and whats she gonna do with the money anyway, she looks like someone who does not have a problem on the financial side. people could be donating to give food or water to Africa or help people with cancer and research stuff

exactly. I think she did it by accident but then saw it as a good situation to exploit for money
Who's that?
couldn't care less about her stupid story
Reply 6
Original post by Delajore

looks like it worked out for her in the end as she got it removed and made a lot of money in the proccess

someone did try and copy her and put the glue in their hair also. i'm not sure if they made much money though as it didn't see as much stories on it. they got criticised a lot though for being a clout chaser

https://www.ladbible.com/community/viral-woman-breaking-the-law-after-washing-chocolate-off-dairy-milk-20210305

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by ANM775
looks like it worked out for her in the end as she got it removed and made a lot of money in the proccess

someone did try and copy her and put the glue in their hair also. i'm not sure if they made much money though as it didn't see as much stories on it. they got cruised a lot though for being a clout chases

https://www.ladbible.com/community/viral-woman-breaking-the-law-after-washing-chocolate-off-dairy-milk-20210305

Spoiler

sheesh no! dont do that! LOL
Who even does that, like...why.

Quick Reply

Latest