The Student Room Group

Would rather pass and cheat or fail and revise?

Go on guys. Justify!
For like a class test I'd rather revise and fail lol :smile: but if it was an exam that meant something then I'd rather cheat and pass :biggrin:
Reply 2
Pass and cheat. Have to get those grades by any means necessary
Fail and revise. At least then I can go back and improve on what I need to. If I don't understand something, and resort to cheating, I still won't understand it if I was asked about it again.
Reply 4
Fail and revise. A friend of mine used to always cheat, and often I'd still do better than her😂. Also, when she finally couldnt cheat she failed miserably
Depends how serious the exam is. If it's an actual GCSE or A level, pass and cheat. If it's a trivial test, fail and revise.
Original post by ReviseSleeping
Fail and revise. At least then I can go back and improve on what I need to. If I don't understand something, and resort to cheating, I still won't understand it if I was asked about it again.

so proud of you x :biggrin:
Fail and revise, hands down. I'd only be cheating myself otherwise.
Original post by Hazzz01
so proud of you x :biggrin:

Thank you :biggrin: x
Original post by Hazzz01
Fail and revise, hands down. I'd only be cheating myself otherwise.

And yeah, I completely agree.
Already revised and failed tbh, i wouldn't cheat, that's not right.
Original post by J3ss234
Go on guys. Justify!

I rather fail and cheat while initially I'd feel relived that I'd passed i think the guilt would eat any at me and in th end I'd get found out if I get something i wan to get it honestly and not by being dishonest.

Quick Reply

Latest