The Student Room Group

Doing another A-Level whilst at uni?

Doing a degree in product design, yet I'm also interested in business studies, is it a good idea to take an A-Level in business?
Just about to start year one, an I heard the workload isn't too deep for first year.

I'd be paying around £500 for easier access to information, and access to the right information with a qualification at the end of it if I pass.
Original post by lukeyspamz
Doing a degree in product design, yet I'm also interested in business studies, is it a good idea to take an A-Level in business?
Just about to start year one, an I heard the workload isn't too deep for first year.

I'd be paying around £500 for easier access to information, and access to the right information with a qualification at the end of it if I pass.

Can you take business-related modules as part of your degree?

Tbh, unless your future career path requires an A level in business studies, I don't see much point.
Reply 2
Original post by PhoenixFortune
Can you take business-related modules as part of your degree?

Tbh, unless your future career path requires an A level in business studies, I don't see much point.

Wanna start my own business, seemed useful
Original post by lukeyspamz
Wanna start my own business, seemed useful

A level business isn’t likely to be much use for starting your own business. Talk to your careers services about what is available to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending