The Student Room Group

Brit interview

Hi

I have been recalled for an interview with Brit. First time it didn’t go very well. I have some social issues ( asperger syndrome) and with the pandemic and the online interview I was pretty stressed.

Any advice you may have to her the best outcome would be greatly appreciated. All about being yourself is quite difficult

Thank you
Original post by Terry04
Hi

I have been recalled for an interview with Brit. First time it didn’t go very well. I have some social issues ( asperger syndrome) and with the pandemic and the online interview I was pretty stressed.

Any advice you may have to her the best outcome would be greatly appreciated. All about being yourself is quite difficult

Thank you

Hello could you tell me more about what happened the first time
Thw job you sre applying for and brit and then I can give you some advice 😁
Reply 2
I focused more in the replies i had prepared that in what i was asked. I redirected the questions to fit my answers.
I am applying for musical theatre
Original post by Terry04
I focused more in the replies i had prepared that in what i was asked. I redirected the questions to fit my answers.
I am applying for musical theatre

Okay so you can take your time to answer a question and think about it
You can even stall for time by saying that's an interesting question
I hadn't thought of that
Take your time to think
Always asks questions back at the end of your interview like do you have any feedback for me, is there anything extra I can do to prepare for this job, is there a anything that makes you worried about my application that I can answer
Know your cv inside and out and even bring a copy for you and several for your interviewers and use that rather than what you taught yourself the answers should be
Always bring a bottle of water (useful if you are nervous, useful to stall and just take a sip before a question, only sip so you don't need the loo constantly)
And finally a banana is one of the best foods you can have before doing something stressful. I can't remember why but I 100% recommend a banana

Quick Reply

Latest