The Student Room Group

girls does a guy being unpopular

turn you off? like it's a turn off if a guy has only a few close friends and girls aren't all over him?
Original post by Anonymous
turn you off? like it's a turn off if a guy has only a few close friends and girls aren't all over him?

No. If anything I would be more likely to like a guy who isn't popular, because it means he's less likely to be a self-absorbed *******.

I wouldn't really care if he was popular amongst the girls because all that matters is that I think he's nice and he likes me too.

As for the amount of friends: quality over quantity. I would rather he enjoys who he hangs out with than hangs out with loads ********s who don't care about him.
definitely not. like the other person said i would probably be more likely to like them. i think maybe because i’d be less afraid to approach you or be friends with you first. and i think most girls don’t really care about popularity but your personality more and how you treat others :smile:
Not at all, what matters more is how they would get along with myself and if they are a nice person.

Quick Reply