The Student Room Group

Circle of friends/social life: Guys

Any guy or guys out there who prefer or currently hanging out with a group of girls?
Reply 1
Yes all of my close (ish) friends are girls...I don't actually have any close friends at all but that's a different topic, I actually find a lot of guys my age repulsive and although there are a few that are nice and genuinely good people I haven't met many yet.
I've only had male friends. I'm in the first year of College and the boys seem kinda dead to me, most girls I've seen have something about them, mainly humour, to my surprise. Still gonna end up with no new friends at the end of the year lol...
Reply 3
Original post by Max1989
Yes all of my close (ish) friends are girls...I don't actually have any close friends at all but that's a different topic, I actually find a lot of guys my age repulsive and although there are a few that are nice and genuinely good people I haven't met many yet.

I nearly had a group of friends that are girls, when I was starting in college. They invited me into their group because I was on my own, right now I might have regret not considering them as a close friends.
Reply 4
Pretty even split tbh

I am a gregarious sort

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending