The Student Room Group

Which uni?

I plan to do physiotherapy at university. These are the university’s i want to choose from:

University of Birmingham
University of Liverpool
University of Nottingham
Manchester Metropolitan University
Leeds Beckett University
York St John’s University

If anyone goes to any of these universities, can you tell me the pros and cons of them? Thank you! xx
Original post by amylong05
I plan to do physiotherapy at university. These are the university’s i want to choose from:

University of Birmingham
University of Liverpool
University of Nottingham
Manchester Metropolitan University
Leeds Beckett University
York St John’s University

If anyone goes to any of these universities, can you tell me the pros and cons of them? Thank you! xx

Hi amylong05

It is great that you are thinking about studying. I am presuming you came up with your list after doing some research and many students can tell you about their experience at the individual places, however they may not have anything to compare it to! I would start a list of pros and cons of each place, and also a list of what you want and don't want from a University - Such as campus or city centre, costs of accommodation, ease of getting home (if you plan on doing so regularly), big or small Uni? etc etc. You can also check the rankings and course contents and structure. You may want to do a placement for a year or study abroad, these are all things you can consider.

I hope that helps as a start!

Best of luck

Chris
University of Hull Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending