The Student Room Group

Should I let them go??

So I am part of a friendship group in school and lowkey part of other friendship groups as well. The main one we have been best friends since year 8 and we love each other to bits. In my main friendship group everyone in school knows who we are. Although recently I found out that they have a group chat with out me as I saw one of their phones I have suspected this for a while. I love them to bits but should I leave this friendship group despite it giving me social status.
Reply 1
bump
If you don’t feel cared for or happy with them then yes you should leave
Why don't you mention it to them? Talk it out and ask what's up, if you guys were really close as you say.
Reply 4
Original post by Justaboutalive
Why don't you mention it to them? Talk it out and ask what's up, if you guys were really close as you say.

bc I feel like I am not as close as we used to be.
They have different interests such as going out to drugs and I don't want to participate in that
Original post by Anonymous
bc I feel like I am not as close as we used to be.
They have different interests such as going out to drugs and I don't want to participate in that

Oh well that's how you feel then, if you don't wanna stay, you can grow apart.
Reply 6
Original post by fellowweebhere
If you don’t feel cared for or happy with them then yes you should leave

I am still in high school so if I do leave it will become the biggest gossip especially with everyone knowing who we are.
Not to sound dramatic but if I leave the reaction will be like the reaction when harry and meghan left the royal family
Reply 7
Original post by Justaboutalive
Oh well that's how you feel then, if you don't wanna stay, you can grow apart.

we already have
well I have with them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending