The Student Room Group

Idk how to feel about this

My gf posted a selfie to her sc story and some guy starting dming her, basically starting with "i still think about you" then getting dirty with "think about you sucking etc.". But like she says she just responds with ok and stuff so aight but then she complains it's annoying so I say why not just block him but she says it's amusing. But then complains again. Lol i don't understand is it annoying or not, and tbh not sure how to feel about a guy jacking off over my gf. Thoughts?
Personally id feel bad for blocking someone, I'd advise her to just ignore it or stop complaining
Tell her how she'd feel if a girl was doing the same thing with you... That's just plain disrespectful to you.
If she doesn't want to block them not much you can do really. I agree that blocking them is a good idea and it's a bit self-flagellating to open and read these messages, but your girlfriend clearly feels differently.

You could just say to her what you say here, "I'm confused because you complain about this but still read the messages - I feel like that might not be super healthy behaviour?" and see where it goes.
Original post by Anonymous
My gf posted a selfie to her sc story and some guy starting dming her, basically starting with "i still think about you" then getting dirty with "think about you sucking etc.". But like she says she just responds with ok and stuff so aight but then she complains it's annoying so I say why not just block him but she says it's amusing. But then complains again. Lol i don't understand is it annoying or not, and tbh not sure how to feel about a guy jacking off over my gf. Thoughts?

Yh thats just disrespectful, you are uncomfortable with it and she should respect that, talk to her and tell her the vice versa situation, it will work .

Personally i wouldnt feel bad for blocking someone like that.
Reply 5
it sounds like she likes the attention, which is worrying for you
Original post by BenK64
it sounds like she likes the attention, which is worrying for you

this is my initial reaction.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending