The Student Room Group

Boys, which girl do you prefer?

Do guys generally like cute, innocent and shy girls or confident girls?
Has to be the right mix. Too much or too little of any of those attributes will be a turn off. But in my preference it is mainly Innocen, modest and shy until a situation in which confidence is needed.
Original post by Cıllıan
Has to be the right mix. Too much or too little of any of those attributes will be a turn off. But in my preference it is mainly Innocen, modest and shy until a situation in which confidence is needed.

^^agree with this.
Innocent and shy is definitely more attractive to me to begin with but I like seeing a girl become more confident as we get closer. So a mix of both
Reply 3
Original post by Cıllıan

and does playing hard to get work?
Original post by Anonymous

For me, no. If I get the sense someone isn't interested in me, I'll just wander off to find someone who is.
Do guys generally like cute, innocent and shy girls or confident girls?

My natural preference is probably the shy innocent type (especially those who aren't afraid to cry) as it makes me feel protective over them, and I'd like the challenge of building their confidence.

However, I seem to attract louder confident girls, for some reason... Oh well, I'll take what I'm given lol
Different guys like girls with different personalities. Personally, I'm very capable of being attracted to shy girls and to confident girls.

This will sound clichéd, but just be yourself. Don't try to conform yourself to what you think guys would like. The real you will become apparent to anyone you're dating sooner or later anyway. If someone doesn't appreciate you for you, it's better to stop dating them and find someone who does appreciate you for you, rather than e.g. trying to force yourself to have some kind of shy personality to hold onto them.

Guys who persistently go after girls who are visibly not interesting come across a tad rapey. It's not behaviour you should be encouraging.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending