The Student Room Group

What are some quick easy ways to make a little bit of money

Are thier any ways to make some quick easy money,its doesnt need ti be alot anything helps,ive heard about surverys but i dunno where to find them

Scroll to see replies

Being a private tutor for students. You can earn with it hundreds of pounds, if you are very good at teaching and explaining things and able to cope with young people.
Reply 2
Get a job.
Original post by IWMTom
Get a job.

Get a life.
Original post by Kallisto
Being a private tutor for students. You can earn with it hundreds of pounds, if you are very good at teaching and explaining things and able to cope with young people.

Honestly that doesnt sound bad but dont u need like really good grades
Reply 5
Original post by Hdisososb
Are thier any ways to make some quick easy money,its doesnt need ti be alot anything helps,ive heard about surverys but i dunno where to find them

Has something happened which means that you need more money than usual?
Original post by Kerzen
Has something happened which means that you need more money than usual?

Yeah i wanna help my mum with a deposit on a house im doing an apprenticeship atm and was wondering if theres anything else in my free time or on my days off to help her
Honestly that doesnt sound bad but dont u need like really good grades

FIrst of all you need the skills to cope with the students and the self-confidence to teach them. Grades aren't a guarantee for being a good tutor. The knowledge is the one thing, able to explain it the other one.
Reply 8
Yeah i wanna help my mum with a deposit on a house im doing an apprenticeship atm and was wondering if theres anything else in my free time or on my days off to help her

There may be better possibilities for your Mum than this.

Why does your Mum need your help with the deposit on a house?
Reply 9
Get a life.

???

Just get a job. Problem solved. It's really not hard.
Original post by Kerzen
There may be better possibilities for your Mum than this.

Why does your Mum need your help with the deposit on a house?

Because my mum isnt rich thats pretty self explanetory.and yh shes doing some work but she cant work most days coz shes busy other days to so i just wanna help her as much as i can
Original post by Kallisto
FIrst of all you need the skills to cope with the students and the self-confidence to teach them. Grades aren't a guarantee for being a good tutor. The knowledge is the one thing, able to explain it the other one.

How would i apply for tutoring?
Reply 12
Because my mum isnt rich thats pretty self explanetory.and yh shes doing some work but she cant work most days coz shes busy other days to so i just wanna help her as much as i can

Is she receiving all the benefits to which she might be entitled?

I assume that you are talking about helping your Mum with the deposit on a home to rent, is that right?
Original post by IWMTom
Get a job.

Listen *******, I always see you on every thread talking like you are the boss, who do you think you are acting so righteous and as if you are better than everyone??? You’re telling him to get a job you should get a life
Original post by Kerzen
Is she receiving all the benefits to which she might be entitled?

I assume that you are talking about helping your Mum with the deposit on a home to rent, is that right?

The thing is its not enough thats what,and yes thats what i cleary said to help my mum with a deposit on house.and if there are any extra ways i can earn some money
maybe do some overtime at work?
Reply 16
The thing is its not enough thats what,and yes thats what i cleary said to help my mum with a deposit on house.and if there are any extra ways i can earn some money

I wonder whether one of these sources would be helpful:

https://england.shelter.org.uk/housing_advice/private_renting/rent_deposit_bond_and_guarantee_schemes
How would i apply for tutoring?

Offer your tutoring in supermarkets on the announcement boards or looking for companies and apply there.
Reply 18
thats what i cleary said to help my mum with a deposit on house.

You were clear about that, there was ambiguity about whether it was a rental deposit or purchase deposit.

For a rent deposit just get an overdraft or take a cash transfer deal from a credit card.
Reply 19
Original post by Sterling7777
Listen *******, I always see you on every thread talking like you are the boss, who do you think you are acting so righteous and as if you are better than everyone??? You’re telling him to get a job you should get a life

Lmfao grow up kiddo. The guy wants money, he should get a job. Period.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending