The Student Room Group

Wanna make friends who arent from my uni

l was homeschooled and most of my friends are from uni. But I wanna know more people around me who dont go to the same uni as me and I wanna hang out with them! Anyone else from London?

Scroll to see replies

I'm outside the UK and a graduate. Am I qualifiable?
Original post by SlaveofAll
I'm outside the UK and a graduate. Am I qualifiable?

hmm will you ever come to the UK? I dont mind being friends but I wanna hang out! :smile:
Original post by bored_user:)
hmm will you ever come to the UK? I dont mind being friends but I wanna hang out! :smile:

If only I have the means!
I live in Surrey if this counts.
Original post by SlaveofAll
If only I have the means!

ahhh we can still be friends mate!
Original post by Synergy58
I live in Surrey if this counts.

heyyoooo do you go to uni?

OK
bump

heyyoooo do you go to uni?

I've just finished year 13 so very soon I will.
Original post by Synergy58
I've just finished year 13 so very soon I will.

which uni haha?
l was homeschooled and most of my friends are from uni. But I wanna know more people around me who dont go to the same uni as me and I wanna hang out with them! Anyone else from London?

What uni u go? I go to a uni in London but I'm not from London. I commute aswell
Original post by Muhammad Razak
What uni u go? I go to a uni in London but I'm not from London. I commute aswell

I go to Kings bro. You?
I go to Kings bro. You?

Imperial. What do u study?
Imperial. What do u study?

Oh cool bro! Physics! :smile: you?
Oh cool bro! Physics! :smile: you?

Nice man, Physics is sic. I'm doing chem but if maths wasn't such a mess at times I would've done that. I just think maths wise there's no research jobs and I rlly enjoy organic Chem

Why would you want to do that?
Nice man, Physics is sic. I'm doing chem but if maths wasn't such a mess at times I would've done that. I just think maths wise there's no research jobs and I rlly enjoy organic Chem

Oh cool! Do you have physics modules in your course?
Original post by Anonymous
Why would you want to do that?

cause l dont want to be surrounded by people who might be judgemental when lm working on a lab report with them?
Oh cool! Do you have physics modules in your course?

Yh. There's a whole degree set with molecular physics as part of chemistry. Something like that. I don't take it but bc it's first and second year the module they start w is maths and physics related and I take it. It's decent but the physics teacher doesn't rlly care about us since we r chemistry students. My department like to get acc physics and maths graduates to teach us the subject since chemist may not be as effective despite knowing the content. Only downfall is they might be lazy since it's like a side job.

Go to bars & social places like that, and also check the area for things you may be interested in (eg. car meetups / gaming clubs)
I really need someone to talk to who can understand my situation well, because I really hate who I am, hence me being here.

Quick Reply

Latest