The Student Room Group

Which guy is creepy?

I know 2 guys. This is how they are around me. I just wanna know if either of them are creepy or not.

Guy 1 - I have caught looking at the my boobs/cleavage blatantly, even spotted him hiding behind the wall and was peering through in a sneaky wall to look at me when I wore a low cut dress. Looked at my dress too. Also was hovering around me especially the day I wore the low cut dress. Moreover, he was also caught staring at my crotch area when I was wearing very high waist jeans on two occasions. He did the same and was again looking at my legs even though I wore stockings underneath my dress.
He would stare at me a lot. He's also very forward when it came to conversing with me. Very quick to ask for number, flirting openly with me etc.

Guy 2 - loads of eye contact. Excessively staring a the me but could never muster the courage to actually come over and talk to me. He would hover around me a lot, being loud which would catch my attention. Even though I have woren short dresses around him, he never looked at my legs or boobs. It was always looking into my eyes and face. Not really looking at my dress etc. Each time he saw me, we had a lot of deep eye contact and face.

What do you think of the guys? Which one seems like a creep?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I know 2 guys. This is how they are around me. I just wanna know if either of them are creepy or not.

Guy 1 - I have caught looking at the my boobs/cleavage blatantly, even spotted him hiding behind the wall and was peering through in a sneaky wall to look at me when I wore a low cut dress. Looked at my dress too. Also was hovering around me especially the day I wore the low cut dress. Moreover, he was also caught staring at my crotch area when I was wearing very high waist jeans on two occasions. He did the same and was again looking at my legs even though I wore stockings underneath my dress.
He would stare at me a lot. He's also very forward when it came to conversing with me. Very quick to ask for number, flirting openly with me etc.

Guy 2 - loads of eye contact. Excessively staring a the me but could never muster the courage to actually come over and talk to me. He would hover around me a lot, being loud which would catch my attention. Even though I have woren short dresses around him, he never looked at my legs or boobs. It was always looking into my eyes and face. Not really looking at my dress etc. Each time he saw me, we had a lot of deep eye contact and face.

BTW guy 1 is 29 and guy 2 is 26
Guy 1 sounds sexually interested. Kind of creepy ye but its pretty obvious what about you he's interested in.

Guy 2 probably is attracted to you, not entirely sexually but more like ah i like her. Though he sounds like the guy that would probably fantasize over a relationship with you, because hes too afraid to ask you in fear of rejection.

Overall I don't know either of these people besides what limited information you've given but i'd say guy 1 has some creepy methods to get you in bed, guy 2 wants you as a partner but doesn't know how to do it so might come across as creepy.
Guy 1 sounds sexually interested. Kind of creepy ye but its pretty obvious what about you he's interested in.

Guy 2 probably is attracted to you, not entirely sexually but more like ah i like her. Though he sounds like the guy that would probably fantasize over a relationship with you, because hes too afraid to ask you in fear of rejection.

Overall I don't know either of these people besides what limited information you've given but i'd say guy 1 has some creepy methods to get you in bed, guy 2 wants you as a partner but doesn't know how to do it so might come across as creepy.

Exactly what I think
the first sounds definately like a creep, big time
the second not so much, maybe just interested in you but is not very sure of himself
Reply 5
the first sounds definately like a creep, big time
the second not so much, maybe just interested in you but is not very sure of himself

He's followed me on IG and I follow him as well. And he seems to know or at least befriends a lot of women.

The second guy also has many women friends
Guy 1 is definitely a creep ew. Guy 2 is just weird I would feel uncomfortable if someone kept staring at me
Reply 7
Original post by Moonlight rain
Guy 1 is definitely a creep ew. Guy 2 is just weird I would feel uncomfortable if someone kept staring at me

Eww???? But he dies have many female friends and befriends females whom he meets too

No he does stare but he wants to talk because he makes up funny excuses around me with his guy friends. Like saying he needs help in lifting a tote bag etc
Reply 8

why does one of them have to seem like a creep?

Why can't none of them be creeps?
Why can't both of them be creeps?

Why do you even need to ask us?

Creepy behavior is defined as behaviour causing an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease.
did you or did you not feel that?
there you go then...
Reply 9
Original post by ANM775
why does one of them have to seem like a creep?

Why can't none of them be creeps?
Why can't both of them be creeps?

Why do you even need to ask us?

Creepy behavior is defined as behaviour causing an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease.
did you or did you not feel that?
there you go then...

I dont feel it from the 2nd guy.

But the 1st one I'm unsure that's why asking
Eww???? But he dies have many female friends and befriends females whom he meets too

No he does stare but he wants to talk because he makes up funny excuses around me with his guy friends. Like saying he needs help in lifting a tote bag etc

Why does that matter? And yes ew at how he is staring at your crotch and hiding to just check you out. That is creep central.

Ok maybe he's just shy but I would feel very uncomfortable if someone kept staring at me
Why does that matter? And yes ew at how he is staring at your crotch and hiding to just check you out. That is creep central.

Ok maybe he's just shy but I would feel very uncomfortable if someone kept staring at me

Do you think if I hang out with the 1st guy, he would do something off???
Do you think if I hang out with the 1st guy, he would do something off???

I wouldn't hang out with someone who stares at my crotch but you do you
I wouldn't hang out with someone who stares at my crotch but you do you

That's why I'm asking. As he invited me to meet up for coffee
BTW guy 1 is 29 and guy 2 is 26

They both have a lack of good man to woman social skills. Especially when you take into account their ages. By this time in their lives they should at least feel comfortable around women. Even if they often don't behave in the most appropriate way.

I think it's too negative to give either of these men the label of "creepy". Especially in the context of you having created a thread about them behind their backs. Where they have no right to reply.

And where you have given no indication that you have taken the lead when it comes to having conversations with them and getting to know them better.

If you were - for example - to discuss these 2 men with youtuber Kevin Samuels, he would turn the discussion round and focus on your attitudes and behaviour. And he'd point out that you are acting like you are some sort of shrine like prize and it's down to the men to do all the running round and to do it in the right way in order for anything to happen.

Having said that, I think Kevin Samuels is too negative and that he appears to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder when it comes to women.

So let's look at the positives here. You are an attractive woman that knows how to dress in an eye-catching manner. You also have a somewhat analytical nature. All of which is good.
Another positive is that either or both of those men might become good boyfriends for you. Or they might not. In which case there are plenty of other men out there. So go ahead and get to know both of them better. And when you've gathered enough information on them, you can make an informed decision.

There are plenty of happy and successful relationships that start off on the wrong foot. The sort of traits that help make a man initially attractive are somewhat different to the traits that make a man worth staying with in the long term.
That's why I'm asking. As he invited me to meet up for coffee

Well you've got the right to say "no" if you're not comfortable with him.

If he asks why not, then tell him straight up that you don't think it's appropriate the way he looked at you.

Maybe then he'll learn his lesson and think about his conduct. .
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
They both have a lack of good man to woman social skills. Especially when you take into account their ages. By this time in their lives they should at least feel comfortable around women. Even if they often don't behave in the most appropriate way.

I think it's too negative to give either of these men the label of "creepy". Especially in the context of you having created a thread about them behind their backs. Where they have no right to reply.

And where you have given no indication that you have taken the lead when it comes to having conversations with them and getting to know them better.

If you were - for example - to discuss these 2 men with youtuber Kevin Samuels, he would turn the discussion round and focus on your attitudes and behaviour. And he'd point out that you are acting like you are some sort of shrine like prize and it's down to the men to do all the running round and to do it in the right way in order for anything to happen.

Having said that, I think Kevin Samuels is too negative and that he appears to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder when it comes to women.

So let's look at the positives here. You are an attractive woman that knows how to dress in an eye-catching manner. You also have a somewhat analytical nature. All of which is good.
Another positive is that either or both of those men might become good boyfriends for you. Or they might not. In which case there are plenty of other men out there. So go ahead and get to know both of them better. And when you've gathered enough information on them, you can make an informed decision.

There are plenty of happy and successful relationships that start off on the wrong foot. The sort of traits that help make a man initially attractive are somewhat different to the traits that make a man worth staying with in the long term.

How's that possible when both have loads of female friends? And have had girlfriends before?
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Well you've got the right to say "no" if you're not comfortable with him.

If he asks why not, then tell him straight up that you don't think it's appropriate the way he looked at you.

Maybe then he'll learn his lesson and think about his conduct. .

I did say no as he said he would leave work at 8pm which was late. But then I notice that each time I would post stories of me with my friends, he would get weird and wouldn't talk to me. Not even acknowledge me.
Guy 1 is a creep, one to avoid. Guy 2 isn't, he seems a lot more reasonable
Guy 1 seems like a creep but not the the second guy
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending