The Student Room Group

What do I do??

Hi I just wanted to ask wtf do I do during the summer holidays, do I need to revise? I am already looking to study for my LNAT and I've finished my ps. Should I write note on what I've learnt as I threw them away :/ do we do the same things that we did at AS levels at A2 and will they come up in our A Levels
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by rola05
Hi I just wanted to ask wtf do I do during the summer holidays, do I need to revise? I am already looking to study for my LNAT and I've finished my ps. Should I write note on what I've learnt as I threw them away :/ do we do the same things that we did at AS levels at A2 and will they come up in our A Levels

It would be nice if someone replied :/
Original post by rola05

Hey I'm assuming you're at the end of year 12? New spec A levels are linear so yeah, everything from AS can come up on A2 exams - some subjects (like maths) will just build on previous content so as long as you've got that down it's probably chill, other subjects (eg. languages) cover entirely new content! So having notes from AS ready is a good idea.
Otherwise, I think chill a bit before year 13 (which will almost certainly be stressful), look at unis/ whatever you want to do after a levels, maybe do some extracurricular reading/ other activities.
Original post by meltinglacier
Hey I'm assuming you're at the end of year 12? New spec A levels are linear so yeah, everything from AS can come up on A2 exams - some subjects (like maths) will just build on previous content so as long as you've got that down it's probably chill, other subjects (eg. languages) cover entirely new content! So having notes from AS ready is a good idea.
Otherwise, I think chill a bit before year 13 (which will almost certainly be stressful), look at unis/ whatever you want to do after a levels, maybe do some extracurricular reading/ other activities.

Thanks for the reply, I've heard year 13 is so stressful so imma deffo follow what you said :smile:
Original post by rola05

I am finished with sixth form, but throughout the summer holidays between year 12 & 13, I tried to get a headstart on year 13 content but it completely flopped and I ended up just chilling.
Original post by CurryCurry2468
I am finished with sixth form, but throughout the summer holidays between year 12 & 13, I tried to get a headstart on year 13 content but it completely flopped and I ended up just chilling.

Ah thankyou for telling me, I really wanna chill but teaches are telling me too revise😩✋

Quick Reply

Latest