The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing Degree Year One

Thoughts on the adult nursing degree year 1? I’m not sure whether to carry on into year 2 or reapply for a different course 😵*💫
Original post by Anonymous
Thoughts on the adult nursing degree year 1? I’m not sure whether to carry on into year 2 or reapply for a different course 😵*💫

@Emily_B
What are your issues with things that you thinking whether to continue into 2nd year or not !!!
Is it lack of placements or something else. - this last academic year and part of last year one has been unlike any others in nursing with covid19 causing lots of havoc to services and also the students suffered loads with it to.

All first year nursing students has similar thoughts like this but they go on and qualify as a nurse.
I doubted myself to when I was finishing my first year as a student midwife but I didn't give up although it was very tough going and i have now been qualified for 2 years and the last year been tough for us as we had extra workload due to all home births being sent to us at maternity units as home births was suspended due to all ambulances being redirected to covid19 patients.

Go and get on with your nursing career instead of trying to get into other courses you not gaunantee to get on to !!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending