The Student Room Group

maintenance loan

Hi me again.

I'm wondering if I am eligible for maintenance loan every year I apply?

I have previously done 2 full years at uni and now I've applied for 6yr part-time course. I know i wont be eligible for tuition fees but will I get maintenance loan?
Original post by mwilkes.123
Hi me again.

I'm wondering if I am eligible for maintenance loan every year I apply?

I have previously done 2 full years at uni and now I've applied for 6yr part-time course. I know i wont be eligible for tuition fees but will I get maintenance loan?

Hi there, why are you not eligible for a tuition fee loan?

You can find out more information about the part time maintenance loan including eligibility here https://www.practitioners.slc.co.uk/products/part-time-undergraduate-education/part-time-maintenance-loan/
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi there, why are you not eligible for a tuition fee loan?

You can find out more information about the part time maintenance loan including eligibility here https://www.practitioners.slc.co.uk/products/part-time-undergraduate-education/part-time-maintenance-loan/
Thanks, Isaac

Hi, i previously done two years at a different uni and dropped our because of personal issues.

I now want to apply for a new course but to my understanding i wont get the fees for the first two years of my part time because I've already used two years up.
Hi, i previously done two years at a different uni and dropped our because of personal issues.

I now want to apply for a new course but to my understanding i wont get the fees for the first two years of my part time because I've already used two years up.

Previous full time study does not affect eligibility for part time funding unless you received a qualification.

You can receive up to 16 years of part time funding.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Isaac
Previous full time study does not affect eligibility for part time funding unless you received a qualification.

You can receive up to 16 years of part time funding.
Thanks, Isaac

This is great thankyou!
This is great thankyou!

You're welcome. If you have any further queries please let me know - otherwise I hope you have a lovely evening.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest