The Student Room Group

Gf won't let me use a condom and refuses to go on the pill

So my gf says her religion forbids contraception and won't let me use a condom she tells me to pull out instead but trouble is more than once I've failed to do so in time and she moans at me yet she won't let me use a condom and she won't go on the pill what do I do? She's already had one pregnancy scare

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So my gf says her religion forbids contraception and won't let me use a condom she tells me to pull out instead but trouble is more than once I've failed to do so in time and she moans at me yet she won't let me use a condom and she won't go on the pill what do I do? She's already had one pregnancy scare

Break up with her.
The above is basically your only choice.

She sounds very irresponsible to me. The withdrawal method is not the way to go when it comes avoiding pregnancy because its all to easy to just forget and get caught up in the moment.
So unless you want children you either have 3 choices:
A) dont have sex with her until your both ready to have kids.
B) If she wont compromise and still want you to pull out, then she has to respect your rights thats not what you want, and that your not ready to have kids, and let you walk away.
C) Do as she asks and get ready to have one of the biggest families in Britain.
What religion doesn't allow condom
Brother she wants to get pregnant.
Theoretically, you could get snipped. But I think it would be better just to break up with her and find someone more reasonable.
What religion is this?
Nothing ties peoples' brains in knots like religion. Not every religion does, and it doesn't happen to every worshipper, but when it happens, holy moly does it happen.
Which religion forbids contraception
I'm a Quaker which is basically the religion of picking and choosing to suit one's self. But I think that works better than when people in highly organised and rules-heavy religions try to do it. Less cognitive dissonance required.
Original post by BlackLab
What religion is this?

She says she's Catholic
Reply 12
Think about it, dont use a condom have sex at a young age and **** your life up or break up and have a more successful life

Whats ya gcse qualifications
Top tip for relationships: don’t do anything you feel uncomfortable doing

Spoiler

If you’re not comfortable with the idea of becoming a parent don’t do it
She says she's Catholic

Even if wearing a condom is not allowed in Catholicism, I'm pretty sure having premarital sex is a much bigger deal. Lmao
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Hellllpppp
Top tip for relationships: don’t do anything you feel uncomfortable doing

Spoiler

If you’re not comfortable with the idea of becoming a parent don’t do it

its not about being comfortable. firstly its unfair for the child secondly, it ****s up your education , thirdly your parents wont be impressed and u know you will break up later
Sounds like one of those pick and mix 'religious' people.
Prepare to father many many children lmao.
Reply 18
Just buy a pocket pussy and put a speeker in it of someone moaning. Problem solved
This is a trap. Run for your life and don't look back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending