The Student Room Group

End of Year Blues

I’ve had the most awesome year at school this year. I met new people and made so many new friends, but next year are classes will be shuffled again and I most likely won’t be with any of them. I have 3 weeks late and Im trying to savour every moment. Now, every second is filled with laughter and I don’t want it to end :frown: I just feel so sad I literally don’t want Summer to come what do I do? haha
I feel the opposite. This year (my first year of university) has been the worst year of my entire life. I can’t wait for it to be over so I can quit
Youll get it over it trust me. Itll become second nature
Reply 3
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
I feel the opposite. This year (my first year of university) has been the worst year of my entire life. I can’t wait for it to be over so I can quit

aw i’m so sorry about that, i hope that next year is better for you :smile: my mum said that her second year of uni was really fun, despite her not enjoying her first year.
Original post by deskio
aw i’m so sorry about that, i hope that next year is better for you :smile: my mum said that her second year of uni was really fun, despite her not enjoying her first year.

It almost certainly won’t be due to online learning still continuing. I’m not sure if they’ll even let me go into second year at this rate due to my final module hand in (I expect) not being good enough for a pass

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending