The Student Room Group

Epq title help

is ‘to what extent did the trans-atlantic slave trade enable british industrialisation/economic development’ a good EPQ question? i feel like it doesn’t flow well but i’m not sure how i would change it.
Original post by kaaaaatttee
is ‘to what extent did the trans-atlantic slave trade enable british industrialisation/economic development’ a good EPQ question? i feel like it doesn’t flow well but i’m not sure how i would change it.

british industrialisation or economic development are two very different things. Look at them in more detail then pick the one you are more interested in.
Original post by CatInTheCorner
british industrialisation or economic development are two very different things. Look at them in more detail then pick the one you are more interested in.

how about ‘to what extent did the trans atlantic slave trade enable british economic development between ___ and 1807? i think economic development is a bit broader and so probably easier to write about
Original post by CatInTheCorner

or ‘to what extent is the trans atlantic slave trade responsible for british industrialisation from ___ to 1807’ but im not sure which sounds better

Quick Reply

Latest