The Student Room Group

Kpop

what kpop groups do you like and bias and fave songs if you have one :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I'm not into K-Pop, but the song "Dynamite" by BTS has caught my attention, because it kinda sounds like DNCE did it.
Reply 2
Original post by SlaveofAll
I'm not into K-Pop, but the song "Dynamite" by BTS has caught my attention, because it kinda sounds like DNCE did it.

Yes it had some similarities Its a shame there not together anymore they were pretty cool to listen two xx
Original post by gaskell625
Yes it had some similarities Its a shame there not together anymore they were pretty cool to listen two xx

Wow, I'm not the only one to notice it!
Reply 4
Original post by SlaveofAll
Wow, I'm not the only one to notice it!

lol your funny ahaha xx
Reply 5
BTS, bias used to be yoongi and namjoon then jimin and now i'm just OT7. Will always have a soft spot for spring day and pied piper but there are so many others that are also great :smile:
lol your funny ahaha xx

I didn't know that.
Reply 7
omg I love jimin but also am ot7 i love best of me or save me from dark and wild but i need you and run are bops two

Hello, I like Kpop. I got into it a couple years ago and I never knew how much I was missing out on this genre! My ultimate group is Twice and my bias is Jeongyeon. I also like the boyz, VAV, onlyoneof, purple kiss, 2ne1, Highlight, Wjsn and a million more 👍 My favourite songs as of now is probably obssesion by EXO, Dont call me and Atlantis by Shinee and Alcohol free and ICSM by Twice also mirotic by TVXQ
Reply 9
I also like stray kids blackink redvevelt itzty bts gfriend and some twice songs
Original post by Apocalyptichero
Hello, I like Kpop. I got into it a couple years ago and I never knew how much I was missing out on this genre! My ultimate group is Twice and my bias is Jeongyeon. I also like the boyz, VAV, onlyoneof, purple kiss, 2ne1, Highlight, Wjsn and a million more 👍 My favourite songs as of now is probably obssesion by EXO, Dont call me and Atlantis by Shinee and Alcohol free and ICSM by Twice also mirotic by TVXQ

OMG there such tunes EXO is amazing so it got7 i love all those songs tho I don't listen to alot of those groups only some my mian ones are stray kids pentagon bts blackpink gfriend some songs twice itzy red velevet some txt songs some got7 songs.
OMG there such tunes EXO is amazing so it got7 i love all those songs tho I don't listen to alot of those groups only some my mian ones are stray kids pentagon bts blackpink gfriend some songs twice itzy red velevet some txt songs some got7 songs.

Yeah I totally agree! I love Got7 and miss them. I also like the all the other groups you listed.
Reply 12

EXO KAI and Love Shot
Reply 13
Yeah I totally agree! I love Got7 and miss them. I also like the all the other groups you listed.

I totally agree especially that of EXO
Original post by EXO L
I totally agree especially that of EXO

yas queen slay!!!!!
Reply 15

Same here but my favourite is Love Shot by EXO
Original post by EXO L
Same here but my favourite is Love Shot by EXO

Ayy nice to also see an EXO-L!
I love there new album don't fight the feeling runaway is jam its good seeing alltoghether again I am listening to the album now jamming to it its soo good hahaha
I love there new album don't fight the feeling runaway is jam its good seeing alltoghether again I am listening to the album now jamming to it its soo good hahaha

Omg especially when I saw Lay, I was soo happy!
Omg especially when I saw Lay, I was soo happy!

yass omg he is so pretty ahh

Quick Reply

Latest