FutureDreamer
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
so my dream uni is in london and i love london, whenever im there i feel so full, but i'd do a course that i dont love but that i can get by vs doing the dream course which isnt actually my 'dream' but its one i really like
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by FutureDreamer)
so my dream uni is in london and i love london, whenever im there i feel so full, but i'd do a course that i dont love but that i can get by vs doing the dream course which isnt actually my 'dream' but its one i really like
Which University would you like to go to and which subject would you like to read?
Other_Owl
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Do your 'dream' course you could easily regret it later if you do a course you don't like.
𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Dream course = dream job........... versus................... uni you like for 3/4 years but not the course you love.

Look at it long term point of view. Wheres the other uni where the dream job is?
Last edited by 𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂; 2 months ago
FutureDreamer
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
london pharamcy vs medicine at somewhere i hate
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by FutureDreamer)
london pharamcy vs medicine at somewhere i hate
I'm still not quite sure what you are trying to say.

In one word, which subject do you want to read at University?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.75%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
13.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (14)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
11.25%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
36.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (14)
17.5%

Watched Threads