The Student Room Group

how did a levels 2020 happen??

i’m so confused , i thought they didn’t happen and teachers juet used old assessments to grade students.

How comes theres exams that happened in November or October 2020? Why did they happen in separate months?
Because not everyone got the grades they thought they were capable of so they took the papers that were supposed to be sat in June in October if they were doing A-levels or November if they were doing GCSEs.
Original post by Hellllpppp
Because not everyone got the grades they thought they were capable of so they took the papers that were supposed to be sat in June in October if they were doing A-levels or November if they were doing GCSEs.

oh i see. My tutor made me do the 2020 papers but the markscheme says for November eventho the paper itself is for October. Does this mean that the mark schemes should be different months to the papers?
Original post by justherebcwhynot
oh i see. My tutor made me do the 2020 papers but the markscheme says for November eventho the paper itself is for October. Does this mean that the mark schemes should be different months to the papers?

No idea I think some exam boards (like edexcel) called them the November exams even though they were taken in October

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending