The Student Room Group

what do you eat in a day?

Just wanna know how much other teenagers eat in a day. Just curious.
I don’t get up until like 3 so I usually miss breakfast and lunch so I mainly just eat dinner and maybe a snack before or dessert after but not always. But also throughout the day I drink around 3 - 5 cups of tea and 2 litres of water and usually a monster every few days as well. I think this is fairly normal for a 16 year old girl right?
Reply 2
Original post by elscha_bandito
I don’t get up until like 3 so I usually miss breakfast and lunch so I mainly just eat dinner and maybe a snack before or dessert after but not always. But also throughout the day I drink around 3 - 5 cups of tea and 2 litres of water and usually a monster every few days as well. I think this is fairly normal for a 16 year old girl right?

No, it's not normal. Why are you spending most of the day in bed, don't you go to school?

One meal a day is nowhere near enough calories and nutrition for a young teen. Your body is still developing and you need a healthy lifestyle.
Original post by Surnia
No, it's not normal. Why are you spending most of the day in bed, don't you go to school?

One meal a day is nowhere near enough calories and nutrition for a young teen. Your body is still developing and you need a healthy lifestyle.

no I don’t go to school, I’ve left until I go back for sixth form in September and I feel like complete **** all day anyway so it’s easier to just stay asleep. I only eat once a day because my parents are always reminding me of how fat I am so I only eat when I have to.
(edited 2 years ago)
Breakfast - Protein pancakes and a bunch of fruit (I like mango , berries etc)

Lunch - a bunch of eggs or chicken just something with high protein

Dinner - my favourites are pizza or curry I make but I always try new things if I can

and throughout I have 4-6 energy drinks, depending how bad my dependence is that day.
I go to sixth form(this year went by very fast) I don't eat the healthiest but it's not the worst

Breakfast: I usually skip breakfast but if I have it I will have a muffin or toast. hot chocolate is tasty

Lunch

Sandwich with chicken or tuna
Water

Dinner (sometimes I skip dinner if I have to study)

Anything: pizza, pasta, sausage, hot dog, pie, fish, indian or chinese takeout

At night some days I will stay up to study or do homework so I might have chocolate or sandwich
breakfast: eggs, toast, turkey bacon
lunch: protein shake with milk
dinner: chicken/pork/fish, rice, yogurt
snack: more yogurt with some fruit
I tend to completely miss breakfast and don’t eat anything until around 12pm. I just tend to eat when I feel like I need to eat. I honestly snack a lot. Sometimes on junk food and others on things like fruit. I tend to only eat one main meal a day and it’s normally dinner. I just drink water and it can be between 2l and 5l depending on the weather and my activity level. Occasionally I’ll drink like a glass of fizzy pop but it’ll only be with a meal
Various in my case
Reply 9
Sometimes I eat a lot and sometimes almost nothing. I'm everywhere I'm thin except for a small tummy. Once I read noom customer service reviews where it was about the loss weight and became very interested in it. I read that you should not eat sweet and less fatty at all. So I started counting calories, sometimes exercising and drinking a lot of water. And I also made a tummy vacuum! In 2 months I got the belly I always dreamed of. Now I limit myself only to sweets so as not to lose shape. I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, various calads and drink smoothies
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest