The Student Room Group

Pizza Hut Interview

Hi, I have a Pizza Hut interview on Tuesday and I was wondering what sort of questions they ask you (I want to work in the kitchens). Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by radioreb3l
Hi, I have a Pizza Hut interview on Tuesday and I was wondering what sort of questions they ask you (I want to work in the kitchens). Thank you

I'm not sure how much things have changed but I had one in late 2020 in North London. It was for a Pizza Hut delivery shop, not a restaurant so things may be different too.
From what I remember I was only asked a scenario question "what would you do if you gave the customer the wrong order?".
I replied I would say sorry and fix the problem, if possible I would give a freebie. The interviewer said it was a good answer, particularly since I mentioned that I would apologise first. He did say he could see from my "composure"/"appearance" that I seemed responsible so gave me a period to go through training and if I did well I would get the job properly.
I ended up rejecting the offer because I realised I didn't like the environment.
Reply 2
Original post by Fifi5
I'm not sure how much things have changed but I had one in late 2020 in North London. It was for a Pizza Hut delivery shop, not a restaurant so things may be different too.
From what I remember I was only asked a scenario question "what would you do if you gave the customer the wrong order?".
I replied I would say sorry and fix the problem, if possible I would give a freebie. The interviewer said it was a good answer, particularly since I mentioned that I would apologise first. He did say he could see from my "composure"/"appearance" that I seemed responsible so gave me a period to go through training and if I did well I would get the job properly.
I ended up rejecting the offer because I realised I didn't like the environment.

Okay thank you so much! I’ve applied to other places as well but this is the first one I’ve heard back from, do you know how long they give you to accept/reject the offer?
Reply 3
Original post by radioreb3l
Okay thank you so much! I’ve applied to other places as well but this is the first one I’ve heard back from, do you know how long they give you to accept/reject the offer?

They didn't really give a time, but after going to the training for about 4 or more days (which were in the evening) I called up the next morning/afternoon and told them I was sorry but I couldn't take on the job

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending