The Student Room Group

Any summer school courses/ revision classes i can go to for physics

iVE MISSED ALL MY SCHOOL EXCEPT YR 11, i was wondering if their is any gcse summer revision clubs/courses during the summer around kent, which is affordable
Reply 1
Original post by billsj
iVE MISSED ALL MY SCHOOL EXCEPT YR 11

I dont really know what you mean by this.

but if your working towards physics gcse what I would recommend if youre learning the content is to watch physics online and science shorts on YouTube. use your specification as a checklist of what you need to know and learn that.

then do practice questions on physics and maths tutor
Reply 2
Original post by o_reo
I dont really know what you mean by this.

but if your working towards physics gcse what I would recommend if youre learning the content is to watch physics online and science shorts on YouTube. use your specification as a checklist of what you need to know and learn that.

then do practice questions on physics and maths tutor

So, i went through a rough patch in my life with mental health, I missed all my secondary school except yr 11.
Im in yr 12 averaging Distinction * and A/B grade in my Alevles. The problem is, I cant go to revision lesions because of my age at school, also I did combined science and got a 3-3
You could try Isaac Physics, it's free with resources for GCSE and A-Level?
Reply 4
Original post by Paralove
You could try Isaac Physics, it's free with resources for GCSE and A-Level?

is that a website?
Original post by billsj
is that a website?

Yes :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Paralove
Yes :smile:

Your such a life saver, THANKYOU SO MUCH. Ive had a small glance at the revision, it looks amazing.

I cant thank you enough!!!! <3<3

Quick Reply

Latest