The Student Room Group

Would it be a turn off for guys if...

So u see im relatively skinny on the waist belly area , i have big thighs, not toned, mostly fat( only the thigh area tho) , broad shoulders and big boobs ,and sometimes when u look at me on the side , my boobs look wayy too big and it scares me to say the least especially since under my boobs im skinny , would that be a turn off ? (Reference 36 D-DD)

A way to describe me an airpord , with big thighs and barely anything at the ass area .

( P.S im just intrigued and i love my body so not taking anything to heart, just looking at different opinions)

Scroll to see replies

I can’t picture what you described so idk
I wouldnt think its a turn off at all. I'm not sure as I haven't seen you. I belive each body is perfect in its own ways and you can only judge having the whole spectrum under your view not only big breast or so or so. Its the whole picture that counts.
I'm pretty sure that "slim with large breasts" isn't a turn-off for most guys.
Reply 4
Original post by chris01athan
I wouldnt think its a turn off at all. I'm not sure as I haven't seen you. I belive each body is perfect in its own ways and you can only judge having the whole spectrum under your view not only big breast or so or so. Its the whole picture that counts.

Ofc yeah i understand that and agree with it, its just they look too big sideways and i dont know of i will scare someone with them as im not that big or tall 😅
Reply 5
Original post by CaptainDuckie
I can’t picture what you described so idk

Thats understandable
Reply 6
Original post by Chief Wiggum
I'm pretty sure that "slim with large breasts" isn't a turn-off for mostguys.

Ok cool , im just disproportional if that makes sense
No, that wouldn't be a turn-off. And it's also really nice to hear you say "I love my body so not taking anything to heart" :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
No, that wouldn't be a turn-off. And it's also really nice to hear you say "I love my body so not taking anything to heart" :smile:

Thank you 😁 , everyone should be able to say that 😊
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you 😁 , everyone should be able to say that 😊

Yeah, that would be wonderful!
Thats understandable

Also, OP, what is it that my opinion would do to you if you weren’t going to take it into account?
(edited 2 years ago)
It's far more unattractive if a girl lacks confidence in themselves.
Also, OP, what is it that my opinion would do to you if you weren’t going to take it into account?

Nothing , just interested how other people view different shaped bodies , it woudnt affect me personally so y not ask
Nothing , just interested how other people view different shaped bodies , it woudnt affect me personally so y not ask

Yeah but surely, if you were not interested, how other people view different body shape will not matter to you at all.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Black Cat
It's far more unattractive if a girl lacks confidence in themselves.

Great i been improving on that a lot
Yeah but surely if you were not interested, how other people view different body shape will not matter to you at all.

So am i getting this right - u r asking what would your opinion do to me if i was NOT interested in what im interested in?
So am i getting this right - u r asking what would your opinion do to me if i was NOT interested in what im interested in?

No. You say you’re not interested in how people view your body, so why did you give us all a description of how you looked like, and tried to even get an opinion of what we thought of it, if you don’t care about what we have to say?

You wouldn’t have made this thread.
(edited 2 years ago)
So u see im relatively skinny on the waist belly area (Reference 36 D-DD)

If you have 36 inches under your bust you are hardly skinny. That's size 14 at least.
No. You say you’re not interested in how people view your body, so why did you give us all a description of how you looked like and tried to even get an opinion of what we thought of it, if you don’t care about what we have to say?

You wouldn’t have made this thread.

Ok so , i do in a way to see if my body shape is attractive in other people's eyes , and it was mostly one thing but very all over the place, i mean most people would be curious, and so was i to see other opinions on that , but i dont care enough to take them to heart since i dont know you , i went on a full description to get the bigger picture , cuz its something im not 100% confident in, but not insecure about.

Rephrased question- would it be a turn off if a skinny girl had huge boobs - like to me sometimes looks kinda scary - thats why

And other people can relate too
why did you give us all a description of how you looked like, if you don’t care about what we have to say?

Because women with big boobs love to put them in the centre of attention, whether in real life or on the internet forums. It's a well known fact.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending