The Student Room Group

Does this mean he’s willing to wait to have sex until when I get ready?

We were making out and things got intense and he wanted to pull my trousers off but I stopped him. Also he knows I’m virgin cause I’ve told him before. Later on we were texting and he said “I was so tempted to take off your trousers” and I replied “I noticed but I want to take it easy” and he said “You did and that’s very good, I respect that!” - does this mean he’s willing to wait until when I get ready?
It means he will not respect you when he does take your trousers off. Dump him.
Original post by Biubiu43

At least she said trousers and not bra....
Original post by Biubiu43

How on earth do you get that from what he said? It sounds like he's being very respectful.
Yeah you should have followed up with asking him that yourself.
Original post by Justvisited
At least she said trousers and not bra....

Exactly. That sounds unrealistic.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
How on earth do you get that from what he said? It sounds like he's being very respectful.

Exactly. He is being respectful because she didn't take off her trousers.
i find it weird. why would he try to initiate sex then respect you for not going along with it? its like he was testing you to see if you would “put out”.
Reply 8
Original post by bethwantsdeath
i find it weird. why would he try to initiate sex then respect you for not going along with it? its like he was testing you to see if you would “put out”.

What do you mean put out?
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
What do you mean put out

Original post by bethwantsdeath

I mean what do you mean he was testing me??
I mean what do you mean he was testing me??

some guys have a habit of losing respect for a girl who has sex with them quickly, even though theyre the ones who initiate it and want it. if the girl refuses to have sex with them quickly, they will view her as ‘relationship material’. i dont agree with this at all and i view these types of men as red flags personally.
Reply 11
Seems to be. But I would discuss what you want ahead of the moment
We were making out and things got intense and he wanted to pull my trousers off but I stopped him. Also he knows I’m virgin cause I’ve told him before. Later on we were texting and he said “I was so tempted to take off your trousers” and I replied “I noticed but I want to take it easy” and he said “You did and that’s very good, I respect that!” - does this mean he’s willing to wait until when I get ready?

He's after your virginity. better dump him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending